rear leather bench swap anyone, saloon for avant

olds_kool

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
dont suppose anyone has an avant rear bench in either black leather, 1/2 leather 1.8tqs spec, or mushroom (grey/beige colour) that they need to swap for the same saloon bench
ive got three leather interiors but all have split rear seats for a saloon and i want to fit one to my avant, thought id ask before i modify one of them to fit
there all split folding with the loop type fixing and i need the bar type

I have the avant black split in my saloon, could swap for black saloon one if you are heading up north at any point?

had to look up where county durham is, a bit far but might be able to send mine to you via courier then you send me yours? would be a couple of weeks, lots of other jobs to do before i get around to it
have you just placed it in or modified car, need mine to lock before i change over as i carry two rotty's in the back

early avants and all saloons used the U shaped clip system.

Later avants used a setup thats like a round bar sticking horizontally in towards the centre of the car.

You'll need to ensure you swap with the setup if you want it to fit properly!

Adam D will be kicking himself. He's been looking for back seats like yours forever!

Why not sell your three interiors and buy one which is made to do the job?

Adam D will be kicking himself. He's been looking for back seats like yours forever!

Why not sell your three interiors and buy one which is made to do the job?

i know ive got the sports seats he bought fitted in my avant

ive got black leather in my saloon,
just bought a complete facelift 1.8tqs interior
ive got fully electric, brown seats that i bought dirt cheap as airbag had gone off

if i can get an avant rear bench to match ill jiggle seats and sell whats left over