S4 B5 avus alloys wanted

JAM35F

Reaction score
Apologies if this is in the wrong section. Am after a set of S4 alloys for my 1.8TQS as I fancy a change from the boleros. Don't mind if they need a refurb as long as they aren't bent. Don't need tyres either. And it would be great if they are in Herts/Bucks M25 area, not asking for much am I!! If anyone has some let me know, thanks guys.

I might soon sell my once they are in very good condition and has very good tyres too but I let you know when I will sell them but what kind of money are you willing to spend?

You're kidding me!!!!!

I threw a set away on Tuesday cos I didn't think I'd be able to give them away! Sorry mate.

(they were quite bad though)

Dan - Hopefully they were too bad for me but jeez that is bad timing.

Nez - not totally sure what to pay but when you think you might want to sell maybe we can discuss then. Don't really need tyres tbh though. Plus I'm factoring refurb cost in to any purchase. But let me know in the future and if I don't have a set then or haven't changed my mind we'll talk.

There is a set on ebay at the moment that are rough needing a refurb with four useless tyres, he wants £300, he'll never get it and I'll never pay that for rough tyre-less wheels.

Anyway, if any others come up, let me know. Cheers

I threw a set away on Tuesday cos I didn't think I'd be able to give them away!

9 times out of 10 theres a lunatic out there on eBay who'll give you good shilling for pretty much any old crap! I've sold fireplaces, old hobs, basically, if it's a hassle to take it to the tip i stick it on eBay and let someone collect it!

Dan - Hopefully they were too bad for me but jeez that is bad timing.

Nez - not totally sure what to pay but when you think you might want to sell maybe we can discuss then. Don't really need tyres tbh though. Plus I'm factoring refurb cost in to any purchase. But let me know in the future and if I don't have a set then or haven't changed my mind we'll talk.

There is a set on ebay at the moment that are rough needing a refurb with four useless tyres, he wants £300, he'll never get it and I'll never pay that for rough tyre-less wheels.

Anyway, if any others come up, let me know. Cheers

Ok mate I will let you :)

I don't live that far from you im looking to get mine re-furbed where you getting them done?

i want to slap you for throwing a set away. i want a set too but too much other stuff to buy.

I don't live that far from you im looking to get mine re-furbed where you getting them done?

If it's me you live near, I'm going to use BJV Engineering

www.wheelrefurbishing.co.uk

They are based in Flaunden, Hertfordshire. Which is near Bovingdon, Sarratt, Watford. It's a countryside industrial estate and doesn't look much but they did the alloys on my dad's Golf a while ago and they looked great. Prices vary depending on finish and whether you give alloys on or off the car.

I found them through a recommendation on a BMW forum I am a member of. And if you don't live near me all that is of no use at all!!

i am looking for a set too, around the m25 london area, would travel further though, i really like the wheels! but if a few sets show up and JAM35F gets his, please PM me!!

my thinking also, there was a nice set the week before that went for 150 with ok-ish tyres... but i missed the bid - fell asleep!! i was slapping myself for that too :(

Will race ya!! Am willing to travel further but not silly distances, hour or so drive maybe. Hope two sets come up for us.