learnt at a price

stub

the matrix is comin
Reaction score
when changin a turbo on the car i strongly reconmend you change the oil line to an from the turbo. i found this out at a cost to me when the new one went the same way as the old one

i may get new lines then.i need to take the turbo off to change the housing anyway. any idea how much they are?

About £60 iirc for the feed, the return line will be fine. I aquired a used feed line and soaked it in carb cleaner and flushed it to ensure it was clear.

Sorry you had problems matey

thanks mark for that just a good job it wasn't one from audi or a recon one. just need to find another one siena's one wasn't good to much play they said. not sure if i can get one from a a3 an just change the turbo casing for the inlet from the air box to make it fit.

Nah the compessor housing needs to be changed and thats a heat up and press off job. Also the exhaust housing is different mate. You need one from an A4,A6 or Passat AEB Or AJL or at a push APU engined car. Although the numbers will vary on a non tuned car it will be fine IMHO

Stuart, i will willingly pay carriage to collect the old units from you if they only due to be skipped as my tuner in polands wants some to "play" with his new lathe.

Let me know I tried to PM but they don't seem to be working at the mo