Lovely motor, cheap too

Never sell for that much especially when it needs tyres, cambelt, exhaust etc. I feel for the owner. In the current market thats a £1200 - 1500 car at best

130k on the clocks, needs a bit of work and £400+ in tyres.

I paid £2250 for my P plate T Sport with 90k on the clocks loads of history and an unmarked interior and that was 2 nearly 2 years ago

are you joking ?

look at the spoilers front and rear! ha ha

not worth more than a grand even without all the problems

i was joking about it being cheap, i got a mint s reg 2 years ago for £1400. gotta love that rear spoiler though lol

lol, found this one whilst looking tonight - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=280333108496&Category=9835

apparently the car has featured in "fast car" at some point? i love the DIY switches on the door!!

that a4 facelift on pistonheads is pretty much same as mine, i have year 2000, with diffrent honeycombe style grill?? anybody know how many of the T-Sports (180ps) they made, because that is like the 3rd ive seen, yet to see another in person!!

Alex only the quattros were 180 BHp, plenty of "sports" models, main difference was slightly lower suspension and a 3 spoke leather steering wheel/gear knob

Yuk.

Surely someone didn't do that, stand back and think... "Aaaaah, that looks great!"

I hope not.

hope the new owner of these cars don't come on here 'just bought this what do you think?' :puke2: :wtf:

Thing is judging by the styling I would guess the post would go something like;

Awight budz, just go me'z a well phat ride innit cheks out me new ride. Got loadza planz and wants a Max Power feature once me kitz on and I'z got me'z neons on. I'z saving cash for de work by not bovering to tax or insure it.

Or am I being too harsh?

A bit harsh with the neons comment... lol

The only saving grace is that there's a set of OEM rep wheels on the old girl. They could have gone for some full-on chrome 'in-yer-face' nasty wheels instead...

Actually... looking at it for a bit longer... if it wasn't for the massive boot spoiler and stupid lexus rear lights... it wouldn't be that bad (apart from the low quality front bumper).

Uh oh... listen to me. I'm making excuses for it now!

lol, found this one whilst looking tonight - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=280333108496&Category=9835

apparently the car has featured in "fast car" at some point? i love the DIY switches on the door!!

that a4 facelift on pistonheads is pretty much same as mine, i have year 2000, with diffrent honeycombe style grill?? anybody know how many of the T-Sports (180ps) they made, because that is like the 3rd ive seen, yet to see another in person!!

BURN IT ! BURN IT NOW!

omg those phot just dont so the car justice , i see this car around quite alot as its not far from me and i can tell you its looks worse in the flesh than it does on the photos lol

theres no way i would pay that for it with the extras that need doing to it, and beside the fact than when ever ive seen it about it being thrashed as if they have some thing to prove would put me off on it own

let alon the bodykit doesnt line up properly when you get up close to look at it adn the paint colour hasnt been matched to the rest of the body properly and does seem to smoke abit

and it come from a nice area of worcester.........cough lol

Thanks. Now I've got to take my laptop to bits to clean the chunks of chicken and part digested sweetcorn out of the keyboard.
Damn you!

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY !!!

Worse is that they think the mods they do add value. I mean its £620 and reserve not met, how bleeding much do they think they would possibly get.

I wouldnt mind the headrest screens though for the kids

Oh dear what a horrid thing to do. No wonder people are starting to see Audi as a "chav/*******" car. People like that should be asshamed I understand people have different tastes etc but WHY??!!!!!