Hey im new and just wanted to show off the ride.

• Thread starter imported_ntmcog
  • Start date
Interesting upper and lower grille - custom?

well the grill is custom, and the entire lower was done, but i got in a little ditch accident and it ripped them out, but i am going to replace them. The grill is just a mesh i bought at my local tuner store and i had to cut it to fit. As far as output, i really dont know. I have an lltek intake and a remus style muffer (ebay) which i sure does very little for hp but it sounds good. Stock is around 174 so i'm guessing with the intake and exhaust, around 180, but i need more. supercharger would be great but i cannot afford it. A chip would be great too, but they dont make one. and i really need to get 18's first.

[ QUOTE ]
AUDIMANIAC said:
.........I have an lltek intake and a remus style muffer (ebay) which i sure does very little for hp but it sounds good. Stock is around 174 so i'm guessing with the intake and exhaust, around 180, but i need more.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you may have a bit more than 6hp added. I think you may be closer to 190 or 195hp

hey thats great news, i have no way of testing my car, but i like to think that i now have 190hp ImolaS4 you are great man,

[ QUOTE ]
ImolaS4 said:

I think you may have a bit more than 6hp added. I think you may be closer to 190 or 195hp

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't see how a filter and exhaust can release an extra 20 odd bhp. Are you sure you're not pulling his left one!?