B5 with Merc wheel pic request...

Si Hill used to have some S500 rims on his Nogaro S4 and I thought they looked great.

I'm really tempted by the 18" Merc wheels which have 6-spokes and a kind of pointy bit in the middle of the spokes. I would love to know the name of them, as I reckon they would look great on a B5 (and clear my brakes with ease).

Here's one for sale on E38... I think it looks great on them! (dubious colour choice though...)

If I'm honest, this was the route I wanted to go down but couldn't find a decent set of rims...

DSCF0416.jpg

DSCF0423.jpg

Si Hill used to have some S500 rims on his Nogaro S4 and I thought they looked great.

I'm really tempted by the 18" Merc wheels which have 6-spokes and a kind of pointy bit in the middle of the spokes. I would love to know the name of them, as I reckon they would look great on a B5 (and clear my brakes with ease).

You have a good memory, however they were not Merc wheels but OZ Opera II split rims.

Similar style though

IMGP2324.jpg

Shame I can never remember anything useful in the real world.

I'm like the Rain Man of these forums though!

Those OZ actually look nicer than the Merc rims.

Here's one for sale on E38... I think it looks great on them! (dubious colour choice though...)

If I'm honest, this was the route I wanted to go down but couldn't find a decent set of rims...

DSCF0416.jpg

DSCF0423.jpg

those are the ones, looking at a set with black centres to co inside with my black and yellow theme, i think they just bolt straight on too as the fitment and ET is ok! hopefully looking at them properly at the wekeend, as that pic got me back in the mood for merc wheels, and as we have 3 other mercs, it makes sense to have a set of wheels on mine, shame really as we have set of SL55 turbines in our shed off of my old mans car, but they wont fit on the A4!

I've just sold my OZ Opera ll's - God Damn... wish I had kept them now!