Chris NottSky Insurance
    Reverse Gear

Status

Wanted: CD Changer

New to the forum, not sure if there is a "wanted" section. Sorry if there is !

Looking for a CD changer for my 98 A4 Avant 1.9TDi, have checked the boot and the cable is there, round type with 9 actual pins and some blank. The head unit is the concert one.

Let me know if you have something to suit.

Cheers

Steve

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    hello mate, i might have one goign spare next, as long as i can get my iPod link to work!

i'll keep you posted if you can't find one before!

2000 1.8 Landrover Freelander 3 door - RIP
    1989 2.9 Jaguar Sovereign - RIP
    2001 2.0 VW Bora - Sold
    1990 2.0 16v ABF VW Corrado - Gone but not forgotten
    1998 1.8t Audi A4 Sport - NOW FOR SALE! PM FOR DETAILS!
    2001 3.2 Mercedes E320 CDi Avantgarde - Diesel Power!!!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymidnight View Post
    hello mate, i might have one goign spare next, as long as i can get my iPod link to work!

i'll keep you posted if you can't find one before!
    Cool, cheers for the quick reply

Neutral

Status
    Hi Steve, as I mentioned in the other thread, I've literally just taken my cd changer out of the boot of my car as i am replacing the Concert unit up front with an mp3/ipod player instead.

The changer makes all the right noises and loads CD's but i havent actually been able to listen to anything from it as my headunit was duff when I bought the car. I've got a mate coming to see me tomorrow who also has an A4 and is letting me plug the changer in to test it out.

Let me know if you are interested and how much you want to spend and I will let you have first dibs on it if it all works :-)
    SOLD :: Ming Blue 99' 2.8 Quattro Avant :: Mats, boot liner and spare wheel for sale.

Now Looking for a decent A4 Avant diesel for less than 1600

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by d4mo View Post
    Hi Steve, as I mentioned in the other thread, I've literally just taken my cd changer out of the boot of my car as i am replacing the Concert unit up front with an mp3/ipod player instead.

The changer makes all the right noises and loads CD's but i havent actually been able to listen to anything from it as my headunit was duff when I bought the car. I've got a mate coming to see me tomorrow who also has an A4 and is letting me plug the changer in to test it out.

Let me know if you are interested and how much you want to spend and I will let you have first dibs on it if it all works :-)
    Let me know if it works, no idea how much they go for though ! new to this audi lark

Neutral

Status
    Steve, looks like i've been let down today as my mate has had to go and do something obviously more interesting. He's back in work on Tuesday so I will be able to try it out then at the latest for definite.

If you get offered another in the mean time feel free to grab it, I'll just chuck this one up on ebay once ive got it tested. They seem to be going for between 40 and 60 from the few that I have watched, plus the postage on top.
    SOLD :: Ming Blue 99' 2.8 Quattro Avant :: Mats, boot liner and spare wheel for sale.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by d4mo View Post
    Steve, looks like i've been let down today as my mate has had to go and do something obviously more interesting. He's back in work on Tuesday so I will be able to try it out then at the latest for definite.

If you get offered another in the mean time feel free to grab it, I'll just chuck this one up on ebay once ive got it tested. They seem to be going for between 40 and 60 from the few that I have watched, plus the postage on top.
    In no great rush, let me know.

Steve

Neutral

Status
    Steve, you have a PM.

Changer has been tested and is all working.