1.8T QS Wheels

Dazzer

Reaction score
Are the 17" standard wheel Et45 and PCD 112 please. Also do they have a polished, or semi polished rim. Mine have been painted and I was sure that's not original?

TIA

112 defo, forget if mine were 35 or 45.
lip is polished (diamond cut) and lacquered.
TBH they are better painted as the lacquer lifts off the diaomond caut surface and crap spreads along underneath making them look permanently *****!

I refurbed mine and sold them with a two pack epoxy enamel coat including the lip.
didn;t end up with mine did you!!?? ;)

17x7.5 ET45 is the standard size for both the 1.8TQS boleros and the S4 rims

Should be on 225/45r17 tyres.

The polished rims look great until you get a tiny chip, then it all peels away and looks awful. Mine are in need of a refurb purely because of this. No kerb damage just the lacquer peeling away. It starts off like white worms then just spreads. Polished rims do look great when perfect no doubt, but be prepared for it to deteriorate over time.

I won't be repolishing them, a nice pearly silver finish all over will last longer and is a good compromise.

Incidently I has the same wheels on a two year old audi 80 years ago and they went too, so it's not just because the wheels are 9ish years old that they go.

mine are the same.4 have been refurbed and one original but all could do with being done again.