audi sport badges

fARQUARE

Reaction score
Wonder if anything like this exists?

I'm after some front and rear badges for my 1.8t sport, i like the style of the S4 or S2 badges - but obviously i'm not keen to badge my car as something it's not.

I'd like something like what's on the steering wheel. Does anyone know if these these are available and if so, where from?

Here is the closest i've seen so far, but these would not be suitable for the front.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-Sport-De...14&_trkparms=72:1689|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

cheers.

rasa4,

yes just like the 1st one but wothout the s4 embossed in it.
The 2nd ones are too modern for my car and also dont match the steering wheel badge.

ive got one fitted on the back of my car looks just like the s4 but without the writing

P1000478np.jpg

lol and it is level with the quattro badge just doesnt look it and is darker red, the camera flah makes it look bit pink

and on hte front i took a new style (b6) s4 front badge and cut away the 4 to leave the red stripe and the s..........so not got a decnt shot of that but can if you need one

Aragorn, fancy a drive to Worcestershire with a heat gun and some fishing line?
Could do a timeshare on the badge - 6 months in bo'ness and 6 in glasgow?

Seriously though;

205 man, thats exactly what i'm looking for. Did it come with the car?
Car looks good btw.

cheers

lol right thats it im off to hide my car lol

it didnt come with the car i got it in from america about a year ago a firend of mine told me about a bloke he knew that was selling them on ebay , so i got one cost me about £10 all in

im pretty sure he not selling them on ebay anymore but i do have his contact details somewhere so i could email him and see if he has any or knows where i can get some more

no as i said above, i couldnt find a plain sport badge so i took the b6 s4 badge and cut the 4 away so just have a red flash and the s

basically like the first one rasa4 has posted link to, but to smaller to fit the front

ah, sorry - totally missed the last sentence on the 1st post. Too busy looking at the photo!

for the front badge, get 2 longish bolts, araldite the heads to the back of the badge, add a couple of large washers and some nuts, and voila. you have a makeshift grill badge :)

don't the S2's have these? without the letters?

I used a modified RS4 one on my rear...

Photo0200.jpg

wow, may just get a couple of s2 badges and fill/smooth/paint them up.

cheers

i've got s4 on mine. audi don't do plain ones an even the place where there made arn't allow to sell them without anything on. got s4 at a cost of £30 from audi

£30?! I hope that's for a pair??

Aragorn, fancy a drive to Worcestershire with a heat gun and some fishing line?
Could do a timeshare on the badge - 6 months in bo'ness and 6 in glasgow?

Seriously though;

205 man, thats exactly what i'm looking for. Did it come with the car?
Car looks good btw.

cheers

this is the badge ive been looking for but without success, 205man that is top! if you or anyone who sees one anywhere...ebay etc... drop me a message....thanks

ive got one fitted on the back of my car looks just like the s4 but without the writing

P1000478np.jpg

lol and it is level with the quattro badge just doesnt look it and is darker red, the camera flah makes it look bit pink

and on hte front i took a new style (b6) s4 front badge and cut away the 4 to leave the red stripe and the s..........so not got a decnt shot of that but can if you need one

i know its a over a year since u posted this comment but ive not been on here long, that badge is what ive been after for ages but without success, if you have any details of where you know of another or if you see one on ebay... or anywhere... then dropping me a message would be much appreciated, ps.im not about to start putting silly s4 badges on my B5 1.8T.