RS6 replicas

macca666

Reaction score
Have the chance of a set of new 18" RS6 replicas with 225/40/18 for £749. Can anyone confirm if they will fit on to my March 2000 A4 1.8T Quattro without any problems. Have tried to search for this and some say yes, some say no. Seller seems to think they will but is not very convincing. anyone know if this is a good price as well. Cheers ! <font color="black"> </font>

[ QUOTE ]
macca666 said:
Have the chance of a set of new 18" RS6 replicas with 225/40/18 for £749. Can anyone confirm if they will fit on to my March 2000 A4 1.8T Quattro without any problems. Have tried to search for this and some say yes, some say no. Seller seems to think they will but is not very convincing. anyone know if this is a good price as well. Cheers ! <font color="black"> </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure they are PCD 5x112, and between ET30 and ET35. If so, they will fit no problem!

Rich

I have just checked the website and the RS6 replicas are not on there but are in the advert in June edition of FAST CAR.
phone 08450 556 556

[ QUOTE ]
ABM ABT S4 said:
I fancy a set of these for my S4.
I have seen them for £699.
www.wheelsworldwide.co.uk
sale@swtyres.co.uk

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheap isnt necessarily good! For £699 you will get serioust shitte tires! I paid £900 for my RS6's with Toyo Proxes T1-S. You will get cheapo taiwanese/korean crap for that money... Not what i would want on a 270hp car!

Rich

I agree that you want good quality tyres are these are the only part of car that are in contact with the road.
But you don't know which tyres they are offering and how much they will charge for various tyre upgrades.
It can't harm to call them.
I have Toyo Proxes T1-s on my GTiR and they are excellent.
I have Goodyear F1's on my S4 and these too are excellent.

i have the rs6 reps on my 97 t-sport a4, 35 offset 8 by 18 with no problems and its lowered 40mill.
i paid 650 for mine on tyres