has this got to be the worst car on ebay?

Heh, I think that beats even my car for the 'teabag'.... more holes than wot comes out of the tetly factory.

I mean..... why would you even bother continuing? Is there anything special about the pinto engine....
.... maybe I should buy it, I'm half way there as I don't need a chest merkin....

Id love a car like that , just imagine it with fresh paint , v8 and wheels spaced out a bit . Kinda like a american muscle car

hehe, the advert describes it an an 'unfinished' project. however the pics look more 'unstarted' :laugh:

im with andy on this one,
if i had the money it would get a respray and v8.
lovely old car.
THE GOOD OLD DAYS

i like the "dry stored in a barn", with a leaking roof...

As with all old fords though, people will pay silly money for a rotten shell, and spend even more silly money fixing it up.

The money a mint one would fetch is rather mental.

It's del-boys Capri Ghia!

What an exotic sports coupe. £400 reserve? That's about £425 too much.

istr the capri was originally designed with a V8 in mind then some ford marketing types decided we Uk punters didnt need one.

Will Holman from PPC mag has a Mk1 Capri with a Ford 302 fitted, i think its on Tb's too. Very cool car.

I actually really like old muscle. I'd really like a Mustang or Camaro SS or something similar. A smattering of the ideology behind Wrecks to Riches' Super Muscle Cars over the top and it'd be pretty damn awesome. 5 linked rear end on coilovers, proper brakes, a modern powerplant and a nice Tremec 6speed. Mmmmm

"galvanised roof" ?!?! on a 1977 Ford? you must be joking.

quality car though. would love a mint one of those. "The Professionals" stylee.

used to live in Streatham and there was a mint Cortina straight out of "The Sweeney" round the corner from me. lovely

Would make a great plant pot....
...and wondered when we'd get to the V8 questions... ;O)

I wouldn't mind one of those.

With a modern Audi V8 engine, and perhaps a quattro manual 5-speed, to make it AWD...

this is my fav bit

surface rust spots on the car but they are only cosmetic and nothing a rub down and treat won't cure!