Rolling Road Day - 28th March

Blue_Thunder

Reaction score
Guys, i'm running an AudiSRS Rolling Road day up at Dyno Demon on 28th March.

We've currently got some interesting runners on the day:
4 K04'd S4's
B5 RS4's - one with RS6 turbos
2 widebodied S4's.... one aiming for 450bhp, the other for 650+bhp!!!!

If anyone is interested in running, it will be £35 a car and I'm taking payment up front.

See here for more details: http://audisrs.com/ftopic3525-0-asc-0.php

I ran one of these back in October at Dyno Demon and everyone agreed it was an excellent venue. Back on that date we ran a number of standard cars which came pretty much bang on their 'factory power', so the figures are reliable. It's a Dyno Dynamics machine they use and they give you two printouts showing BHP (crank and wheel), Torque, AFR anf Boost.

Very, but on the same day AudiSRS are running a RR day down at Surrey Rolling Road and they also use a Dyno Dynamics machine.

The idea is to have a North vs. South competition!!

Oh, and the guy with the 600+bhp S4 is running on both machines on the same day for 'calibration' purposes (and I believe he's also going to do a Nitrous run down South... 700bhp???)! :respekt:

will be there but not likely to be running unless I buy a new steed :)

Sounds good.

Shame AudiSRS won't let you view without signing up.

Sounds good.

Shame AudiSRS won't let you view without signing up.

I've added the important bits: March 28th - Dyno Demon (www.dynodemon.co.uk) and Surrey Rolling Road - Lot's of nice big power Audi's - £35 a car

:rock:

If anyone is interested in joining the day but not fussed on joining AudiSRS, drop me a PM and i'll add you to the list.

ps. May be worth joining the site anyway Siena, I think you'll like the 'Projects and Builds' forum there. Currently two 650+bhp S4 threads, a widebody S4 thread (ok, maybe not as detailed as yours!), MRC's 'Project S4' and a 3-litre build thread, plus a few others.
:sign_plug:

Does anyone fancy this? I'm trying to get numbers confirmed with the event being three weeks away.

Reckon we should be looking at over 4000bhp of Audi magic on the day!

Hmm possible for the Southern on as we in santa Pod the next day, so need to take that into consideration. Whats the latest i can let you know??

Hi Mark, i'm only sorting out the northern event.

Imagine Adam who is sorting out the Southern event would want to know a week or so before the big day as he's sorting out a running order.

Think they're looking more likely to hit over 6000bhp!!!

do you run rolling road events in wales at all? could do with meeting a few of the lads as im lookin to tune my S4 an could do with all the advice. :s4addict:

Ok folks, this is tomorrow. If anyone fancies running their car, it will be £35 payable on the day.

If anyone fancies spectating, we have a widebody S4 which will be running early doors up north. He's just tweaking his tune at the moment and he's managed to hit nearly 730bhp... with a few hours of tuning time left!!

:hubbahubba:

thats mentall hope someone will post some vids up , wish i could pop down

That's some crazy power figure! What's he running? 2.7 with a pair of GT30's or something?

Too much of a detour for us to head over there, so we wont be attending, just make sure you get plenty of pics up!

I wish my car was ready!

Can't turn up with a lame 150PS 2,6 V6.

Why not ? I am showing up to the Southern one tomorrow with mine !! And the A3 assuming i can sort the clutch out in the hour i have after the part is due against when we have to leave,lol