better MPG

Hmmmm would be good to speak to someone that has actually tried one.

http://www.m-99.co.uk/

then goto automotive

then fuel saver.

www.m-99.co.uk/fuel_saver/fuel_saver.html.

what do you think

better link.

it says,

mobile phone UK

http://www.superchips.org
FREE Mobile phone signal booster RRP £5 with all orders over £10
Click here to add this offer to your shopping cart
Shoppers Online : 136
Fuel Saver Max - Up to 27% more MPG for any vehicle !  Just £4.95 Delivered
This amazing, revolutionary device will increase your MPG by up to 27%. The Fuel Saver Max will also boost performance and clean your engine! By using three patented processes discovered by General Motors it will enable your fuel to burn more efficiently.  Just attach this ingenious device over your fuel supply pipe and it will begin working immediately !

Works with all vehicles, any model, any year, any fuel type (Petrol, Diesel or LPG)  !

AC, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Austin Rover, Audi, BMW, Bentley, Bugatti, Caterham, Chrysler, Citroen, Daewoo, Daihatsu, De Tomaso, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, FSO, Ginetta, GTM, Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lada, Lamborghini, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lister, Lotus, Marcos, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes, MG, Midas, Mitsubishi, Morgan, Nissan, Opel, Panther, Peugeot, Porsche, Proton, Reliant, Renault, Rolls Royce, Rover, SAAB, SEAT, Skoda, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, TVR, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo, Westfield, Yugo etc ...

The M99 Fuel Saver Max is a low cost alternative to the following products: Ecoflow, Motoflow, Fuel Boss, Ecotek, Fuelmiser

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) laboratory recently completed testing on the new Fuel Saver Max. They were astounded by the results. ‘Master Service’, a subsidiary of Ford, also conducted extensive emissions testing and obtained similar, unheard of results. The achievements of the Fuel Saver Max is so noteworthy to the environmental community, that ‘Commercial News’ magazine featured it as their cover story in June 2000. Below are just some of the incredible results obtained by industry experts while testing the Fuel Saver Max.

More MPG

Boosts Performance

Reduces Emissions

Frequently Asked Questions :

Q. Will the Fuel Saver Max void my new car warranty ?
A. No. Since Fuel Saver Max is a retro-fit device, it  will not void your vehicles warranty. This applies to all after market or retro-fit devices such as remote car starters or stereos, etc.

Q. What is it made from ?
A. It is a custom sealed neodymium super inductor that generates a frequency resonance between its faces.

Q. What makes the Fuel Saver Max so unique ?
A. Operates on the principle of resonance, utilizing a double chamber frequency with phased frequency modulation.

Q. The Fuel Saver Max sounds too good to be true !
A. With financial and environmental pressures, it is hard to believe this technology is not used by everyone - Hopefully in time it will be. However, millions of units have already been sold in over 70 countries. With petrol and diesel prices at their highest point since the early 1970's the product is now selling very rapidly. We are offering you the opportunity to save money and help the environment every time you drive.

Q. What is a hydrocarbon ?
A. It is the hydrogen and carbon content of the fuel.

Q. Will the Fuel Saver Max increase my vehicles performance ?
A. Yes, customers world wide have reported higher performance on their vehicles.

Q. Is the Fuel Saver Max easy to fit ?
A. Yes, The device will take less than 2 minutes to fit. Most vehicles have two fuel lines running in parallel between the fuel tank and the engine, a supply line and a return line. The Fuel Saver Max must be fitted to the supply line, as close as possible to the carburetor or fuel injection system.

Q. What type and size of fuel pipe can the Fuel Saver Max be installed on ?
A. It will work with all types of pipe ! - Metal, plastic or rubber. The Fuel Saver Max will also fit any diameter of pipe.

Q. Do I need more than one Fuel Saver Max for fuel injected systems?
A. Only 1 unit is required per engine.

Q. Do I need to adjust my carburetor, or make any other engine adjustments ?
A. No, you do not have to make any adjustments.

Q. When should I check my mileage and when can I expect results ?
A. Make sure you check your mileage before you install the Fuel Saver Max.  Mileage is the sum of the total miles driven divided by the amount of fuel used. We suggest that you drive 500 miles and then make your before and after comparisons.

Q. Why 500 miles ?
A. This allows the Fuel Saver Max to do it's job of removing the carbon and varnish deposits. Remember it took thousands of miles to build up these deposits in your engine.

Q. How much improvement can I expect ?
A. This depends on the size and type of the engine, mode of driving whether city or highway, and the weather conditions. Fuel savings of up to 27% have been reported. In addition, increased performance and a lower operating temperature of the vehicle will be noted.

Q. How does the Fuel Saver Max clean the engine ?
A. Your engine builds up carbon and varnish deposits because of Incomplete combustion (improper burning). Molecules that are non homogeneous are found in both Petrol and Diesel Fuel.  As these molecules begin to cluster and grow, some molecules become trapped during combustion, air is unable to reach the trapped molecules and they do not burn completely. Instead they are expelled into the atmosphere or are retained as carbon / varnish deposits inside your engine. The Fuel Saver Max literally breaks the cluster of molecules apart allowing more Oxygen to reach the individual molecules and produce a more complete combustion.

By importing this product direct from the USA we can offer the Fuel Saver Max at just a fraction of it’s £39.99 RRP price. Comes complete with easy to understand fitting instructions.

All prices Include VAT & FREE delivery. Dispatch is within 1 working day on this product.

OUR PRICE £4.95   
Buy

[ QUOTE ]
TDI150 said:
http://www.m-99.co.uk/Fuel_Saver/fuel_saver.html

Fact for fiction?

What do you think.

Should I get one? Or is it a joke!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you believe in Father Christmas? No, I thought not. If this magic gizmo could do all that for a fiver, manufacturers would be fitting it as standard & adding £200 to the price of the car!

Remember the simple rule. If something looks too good to be true, it IS too good to be true.