is this a good price for this part?

Dunno mate, check with a local dealer for top price, there are always A4's being broken somewhere, that'll be your cheapest bet... as for the fixings, depends on what you've got existing, may be able to re-use them...

i wouldn't buy a 2nd hand one if i was you - could be the same in no time. that price with delivery looks expensive, going from previous threads on here you should be looking at around £20 (maybe a couple of quid less) direct from audi. i need one for mine (same one in fact), but it's way down the priority list at the moment.

Seems a bit pricey to me tbh.
Am sure I paid about £15 each from an Audi main stealer for mine a year or two ago............
You shouldn't need a new screw but a few new plastic clips are always advisable to have, they aren't that expensive and the old clips often crack/fall apart when the old trim is taken off (well they did when I did the trims on my car)........

right, ok. ill have a word with audi dealer next week. i need a new door catch aswell. an probably order the strut brace thing aswell

i have one and some clips you are welcome to for a few quid postage, good nick, no rust from inner metal bar. lots of spare clips if you just want those

thats ****** expensive for 2nd hand, not that id buy it as you dont know how long it will last before that starts to rust etc or if its damaged

i paid £21 inclusive of the vat from the main dealer and they threw in the small screw thats always ******** and also needs replacing.

id also search ebay more as there was a company that was selling all 4 trims for around £50

absolutely no chance mate just bought the exact same trim from lancaster audi £17.43 that includes vat. is it me or a people taking the pxxs with postage costs on ebay

Euro Car Parts do them (on the shelf last time I got one and charge £17 for a front rear I think was £14 and they come with the Audi part numbers stamped in the backs, Only thing you'll need to sort is 1 new bolt that hold it in place as they rot onto the captive nut in the old trim and usually require drilling out.

I bought a set of four from VAGparts.co.uk, when they existed last year for £45 including all clips, so for a single piece it seems pricey.

Not sure if you can get that price elsewhere since they shut down. Well worth doing all four though, dead easy and makes a huge difference.