having issues with interiour light

It shouldnt roll up until you press the lock button, if it rolls up immediately you've done something wrong.

Just a little update, i carefully carved the immo transponder out of the spare key last night, and installed it into the rclick fob with the help of some electrical tape (yes pikey i know).

I managed to get the blades cut by a company online called 3D Group (http://www.3dgroupuk.com/), I posted the rclick blades down along with a photograph of the key, and he sent me the cut blades back for a tenner :)

Put it all together and tried it out this morning, and it worked perfectly :)

Glad thats one job i can finally mark off as finished.

Nice one what did you use to cut out the transponder?

a stanley knife and some needle pliers.

I just carefully pared it down round the transponder and it eventually just popped out.

I can post a pic of the butchered key tonight to give you an idea if you wish.

Im not known for my carefullness !! I will give it a go though once i have got the keys cut. Im well happy with the whole thing now its working for £30 odd quid its a good piece of kit.

Any chance can one of you guys post some pics of the wires to look for and evrything else to to with fitting one of these rclick's.

I just purchased one and i only know very little

Thanks

Tazzy baby

Most of the wiring is in this thread, if somewhat disjoint.

If you can tell me what year your car is we can go from there.

turn one are connected in the front, earth is from the big brown one on the purple plug, taken 12v from the fuse board up front and thats it

Have you thought about taking all your connections from the wires on the locking pump i did not have any wires going anywhere else there all connected at the pump.

yeah them to sorry, well re wired it now using r clicks instuctions and the windows now dont go up when u pull the key also the light is still staying on???

something still funny with your wiring, unplug the rclick and see if the interior light goes back to normal, if so you've got something funny going on.

Can you detail all the wire colors you have and what you've got them connected to. Also can you tell me if its a 2 or 3 plug pump.