a4 mats, how much from audi?

mrpies

Reaction score
How much are a set from audi does anyone know? My drivers one is quite worn i'd like to replace it, i presume they come as a set, they are also coloured, very dark blue.

audi dealers told me the B5 mats have been discontinued so not able to get them anymore

when I bought some rubber ones from them they were about £40, went back for some more when I bought the S4 and the above response was given, tried a few dealers as well

I enquired at Watford audi a few months ago and they were £35 ish as I remember. That was for two fronts only. Had to be ordered in too.

I had just bought my B5 and it had new dark blue ones in it so was going to swap to black, but for £35 I decided to grow to like the blue ones. And now I do, match the stripes in the sport seats and brighten up the very black interior.

^^interesting I may try the dealers again then

are you sure they were B5 mats?

Just seen the reply about being discontinued, they aren't as Watford actually got me a set in that I actually saw.

I changed my mind while they were on order, which didnt please the guy there as apparently they are now stuck with them as they can't be returned to audi UK.

They were defo B5, saw it on the label and emphasised the B5 bit when I ordered them.

Also the guy was moaning that he'll never be able to sell B5 mats after I cancelled the order as hardly any B5 owners go to the dealer. May still be there.

craig baught some passat b5.5 mats for his S4 from maccess (just cheap ones) and they fitted just fine. Might be another option if you cant get the B5 ones.

The tailored ones might be a good option.

thanks everyone, im gonna pop into audi tom, see what they say!!

Hmmmmmmm, I wonder how close that blue edging is to my blue alcantara on the seats.........