My car in Audi Driver magazine

JAM35F

Reaction score
My car is featured in the A4 drivers profile in the latest issue of Audi Driver magazine! Have never got round to putting pics up on this forum so have a look at the mag if you want to see my black beauty!

Thanks to Neil Birkitt and all those involved with getting my car in print!

Nice one. It's very cool walking into a shop, pulling a mag off the shelf and saying that's my car. Well unless it's Max Power in which case you should hide and nver show your face again

Cos we special,lol

Not sure, i attended a few rolling road days that were covered by audi driver/VW driver( i think the cheque i gave them must have have cleared,lol):shrug:

?? What do you mean mate??
Sorry no shame involved just a saying, just thought there might be a few more people on there from rr day?
Not sure if its the article on chippeduk or individual profiles?
Cant get a mag till friday.

TBH i do not know. I thought it was going to be a CUK write up. But maybe they have chosen a few cars to feature in the owners/drivers section

In the jan issue it's an article about owning an A4. There are a couple of spreads about the a4's history, then profiles of 4 owners and their cars, one of which is mine. Couple of pics each and half page of text.

The other guys featured are Richard Hardesty (Richardesty) who has a B7 and is active in the B7 section.

Michael Harper and Scot Phillips are also included. One has a B51.8TQS, like mine in silver. The other has a B6. Can't remember which one has which. Not sure if they are members on here.

I got in by responding to a post in the B5 section, asking owners to email details and pics to a writer at the magazine. Was back in november I think. Nice little article, my car will never be a main feature so am well chuffed to have even a small article like this.

i know mine is in the Feb issue according to Peter Noad. Maybe they have spread it due to high intersest etc. I didnt think to ask any details about anyone else etc :redface::undwech:

Peter Noad called me in december to confirm my inclusion, i didnt ask who else was in it either, my info is just from reading the mag. When I spoke to him he seemed to say that there were lots of us included so was surprised only 4 of us made it in, so would seem they are spreading us out maybe. Look forward to seeing your car next month.

Thnaks Byzan, there is about a months difference, one the weekend I bought it. Private plate one a month or so later after a thorough clean.

would love to take a sneaky peek :ninja:is january issue still available?

Thanks 1st ever issue i have bought i couldnt resist there are doing a special on A4's so i had to have it.

YUP !! I collected mine from 'smiths 2 days ago, but can't get VW driver for the chipped UK RR day, grrrr
My mate who came up with me for a remap is in the VW driver mag looks pretty good.
Said the audi's on the day are in the sister mag Audi driver so got to get a copy soon.

The proper cars are going to be in the better mag, is how i read it ......;)

I have the VWAudiforum PDF of the article:whistle2: