Audi A4 avant for sale..

livlee1

Reaction score
Apoligies to the mods, but having trouble placing this in the classifieds..

For sale..

Audi A4 1.9 tdi estate-- 1999 (facelift model) T-reg in laurel green metallic
12 months mot
6 months tax
139,000 miles

work carried out on it in the last year--

rebuilt cylinder head, new timing belt and tensioner, rollers etc
new auxcillary belts, head gasket (done by siena)
all front suspension arms replaced
rear discs and pads
rear wheel bearings
new battery
new fuel,oil,pollen air filters
oil,brake fluid renewed and coolant was changed when head was done.

front discs and pads were done about 18mths ago

car is in great condition, has a small parking dink/scratch on passenger door (but its been 'touched' up)

car has 18" polished audi A8 wheels but they are getting a bit tatty but they look the doodahs!!
will include in the sale the original 15" alloys and if i get the right offer i'll leave in the pioneer bluetooth stereo and the pioneer/kenwood speakers otherwise the original unit etc is going back in..

car drives great and with all the new parts on it, it should last a few good years yet!

looking for £2500 ono

any more questions PM me please..

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-u...icleYearOfManufacture=1999&vehicleRegLetter=T

Cheers Lee
icon_biggrin.gif

Hi mate, bit of an unrelated question, why did the head need rebuilding if you dont mind me asking? I have one from the same year and im just curious if its an inherent problem from audi that mine is gonna get?!?

the alternator belt shredded and got wrapped round the crank pulley and made the timing belt jump a few teeth..big ouch!!:keule:

Damn! You're selling her after all!

What are you replacing her with?

i know mate, tough decision:crying:, but ive got my heart set on a focus st...:yes:..

it does need that alternator tensioner doing though as its starting to squeak on start up in the morning, but it stops once engine warms up.!! but i'm knocking that off the price..

No worries.
I think you'll have a lot of fun with the Focus ST...5 cylinders, 20 valves, a turbo...

...And of course, that unforgettable 5 cylinder "warble." :thumbsup:

Good luck with the sale, hope she goes to a good home.

Livlee1,

I like the look with those wheels! Are they standard A8 wheels? What size are they? Did they fit straight on? Did you need any spacers etc?

^^^ Wheels are A8 replicas, 8" x 18" ET 35.

No spacers required to fit.

Wheels are oem replicas, bought new from a wheel and tyre place in Leigh on sea in essex. the lacquer has pitted slightly tho and they are a bit scuffed up..:sadlike:
et35 is the offset..

BUMP...£2300 ovno.. otherwise it gets p/x'ed or even worse flea bay!!:ohmy: