Heres an idea

diesel-a4

Stoned As Fuk
Reaction score
Ok i have seen on another forum where members all chip in and bought a Xbox 360 Tranfere Cable or something and shared it out between them.

It worked by the kit getting posted round to everyone as and when they need it. So say i have the kit, i will post on the forum saying Kit Arrived ETA to repost, and then once i have used it, post it onto the next user. And then post on the forum saying when it was posted with tracking ID as the item will always be sent by recorded 24hr. Once user 2 gets the item they post saying it has arrived and so on.

I was thinking maybe something could be applied to a vagcom or vagtacho where we swap the use of it round the forum.

Clearly this would need someone taking point and only lending the cable to users with a certain post count. Just a thought - shoot me down at your will :superman:

Ok i have seen on another forum where members all chip in and bought a Xbox 360 Tranfere Cable or something and shared it out between them.

It worked by the kit getting posted round to everyone as and when they need it. So say i have the kit, i will post on the forum saying Kit Arrived ETA to repost, and then once i have used it, post it onto the next user. And then post on the forum saying when it was posted with tracking ID as the item will always be sent by recorded 24hr. Once user 2 gets the item they post saying it has arrived and so on.

I was thinking maybe something could be applied to a vagcom or vagtacho where we swap the use of it round the forum.

Clearly this would need someone taking point and only lending the cable to users with a certain post count. Just a thought - shoot me down at your will :superman:

a vagcom cable costs, like, a tenner...

an ebay one yes but for a legal copy, i wish it was a tenner.

Plus for the like of VAT Tacho its at 150euro

but do they work is the ?. i havnt been able to find anyone who will say that they have indeed bought on and it has worked

Its a good idea to a point, but like you say its hard to know whether you will ever get it back etc.

I have lent quite a few tools out on here, a gearbox drain plug socket, boost leak tester, compression tester, spare MAF etc etc
So far have always had them returned.So it can work

thats what i have been thinking, it can work if people can just be genuine.

but do they work is the ?. i havnt been able to find anyone who will say that they have indeed bought on and it has worked

ive got one, used it to fit my s4 cluster into my 1.8t, and brand new cluster into my avant, corrected mileage and read skc code on all 4 clusters