2.7 s4 exhaust

Have a search on audizine.com in the S4 forum, pages and pages of discussions about ssac exhausts, quite a lot run them in the US cos they're so cheap, however it seemed they won't last forever and depending on which manufacturing batch your system comes it'll either fit spot on, or be an utter PITA to fit.

If you can't find what you need to know on audizine you never will!

oooo, thats damn cheap!

anyone know if a S4 exhaust can be fitted to a 2.8 30v as the cat back systems look very very simular?

thanks very much for that much apreciated :icon_thumright:

oooo, thats damn cheap!

anyone know if a S4 exhaust can be fitted to a 2.8 30v as the cat back systems look very very simular?

It's not a bolt-on fit for a V6 30V non-S4.

More of a conversion / adaptation, and not as easy as it looks.

It's not a bolt-on fit for a V6 30V non-S4.

More of a conversion / adaptation, and not as easy as it looks.

hmm, still tempting, any idea what kind of work is needed as its a hell of a saving over a milltek or supersport!

cutting in some adapters to change the size or tiging on some bits isnt a problem. but if its miles out, and never going to sit right i will just do it right first time.

Thanks for the reply.

And it'll be quite loud on a non-S4 - turbochargers absorb a lot of energy, so act as pre-silencers.

I know folk that have fitted even stock S4 systems to their regular 2,4 / 2,8 30V, and they've resonated like mad.

ah, thats not at all what im after! dont want to spoil the cruiseing nature of the car with a loud exhaust, just want something that sounds a bit more v6 like when you boot it.

I am also looking for a Cat back system I too want to hear the V6 a little more without ruining the sound all together.

Matt

just bought one of these for mine however might have to sell it again as looks like we gonna have to move house in a few weeks :sorry: but we will see .

did you win the one that went for 156 + postage?

maybe interested in it if you do sell - would be for my s4

No its not arrived yet , might be a while before i get it on got some home stuff to buy and really should not of bought it lol

you know where I am... not too far to pick up as well ;) :)

I need somebody to be the guineapig for one of these as I'm considering one myself.

I have seen a couple of these fitted

good sound but possible fitment issues, plus the challenge of running with no cats

Looking on a few forums everyone wants a guineapig for one of these!