17" A8 diamond cut 5 spokes...

Mr K

Reaction score
Like these i think:
AUDI_1996_A8_2.8.jpg

Anyone running them? im looking to get a set for my A4 Quattro to replace the stock 16" 5 spokes and lower it about 20mm (its already got the sports kit), is there likly to be any clearance issues? and what size tyres would people recomend?

also, any pics of them on A4s would be cool.

i like :)

They should fit but may need some spacers, stock S4 rims at 7.5" ET45, the A8 rims are 8" at ET48 as far as i can tell.

that means the outside face of the wheel will sit approx 3mm further out, and the inside edge of the wheel will sit approx 9mm further in. The 9mm extra intrusion on the inside may mean that it catches on the suspension, and you might need 8 or 10mm spacers to clear things properly (with a spacer fitted, the inside edge of the wheel will be in roughly the same place as the S4 rim, and the outside edge will be approx 12mm further out).

Worth trying one on the car before you get the spacers i guess

They look identical to the 16" Sport wheels. :)

You want these:

10hk841.jpg

16bzedl.jpg

167rsr7.jpg

qqa3uq.jpg

My fave wheels on my fave car. :)

Yup - thats an awesome looking car! same blue as mine too; and weirdly i already have some yellow tint for the fogs too for another car, but having seen that im trying it on my A4!

what wheels are they then? i agree they look a lot better; but they must be 18s or 19s? i liked the idea of keeping it looking kind of stock-ish, a bit lower, and slightly larger than standard wheels, make people in the know do a double take.

i dont really want to go up to 18s as the tyres cost a fortune from what i can see!

I prefer the RS6 5 spoke pattern personally....and by bizarre coincidence have a set for sale in the classifieds!