I NEED RID OF THIS

AUDI TURBO

Reaction score
I KNOW i aint bin on in a while but im still trying to get rid of my jetex exhaust system. is any one wanting it because i cant store for much longer!!!!! froma audi a4 1.8 turbo aeb engine. cost £500.00 new on car for 3 months. im in york. pm me if intresed its on the for sale section on the site too. cheers

would this fit a 2.6 v6 ? or at least some of it. any pics ?

it to heavy to send by carrier. plus someone on here phoned me to buy it told me he wanted it then never arrived.!!!!!!!!! grr rrr

its twin pipe design looked fantastic on car. i want it to goto a good home.

its louder because middle box has bin removed and s/steel pipe welding in place. but no it IS NOT CHAV RUBBISH LOUD. i didnt want taht from my audi at all. but after fitting the standard system you could not hear anything. so did that and then spot on nice roarty sound under throttle slighlty lower tone but not droney

and just make me offer around £130.00 need rid. i cost £540.00 new and is 4 mth old.

no because i needed the pipes from the middle box to join the system back together

if you intrested please contact on either mobile as i wont be online for a few days

got a picture of just back box on my phone pm me your mobile and ill send it to you

You dont still happen to have the gearbox do you? I'm looking for a knackered box so i can have the bellhousing off it.

as far as i know, any a4 box will work, but let me confirm that before i say yes.

I'll give you something for your troubles, just dont want to pay full whack for a box, then cut it to bits!

RIGHT me getting annoyed now for the 4Th time somebody has said they wanted this exhaust system arranged to collect it then DONT BOTHER turning up!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. if they want it why dont they just get it if they dont want it TELL ME. sorry i wanted to have a good moan about t. so THE EXHAUST IS STILL FOR SALE LISTING ON EBAY SOON