1999(V) A4 TDi (110) SE 4Dr For Sale

amimmortal

Reaction score
Afternoon all,

Owing to problems I'm having with the classified section, I've decided to post my ad here. Apologies to the moderators if this is frowned upon.

The car is a 1999 (V) A4 TDi (110) SE 4 Dr in Agate Grey with dark grey cloth trim interior. It has covered just under 107,000 miles and has a full service history. It's MOT'd and taxed for 6 months (end June).

3 New tyres fitted in November (both front and one rear - the remaining tyre has plenty of tread left). Timing belt was done at 67,000 miles, not due now until 125,000 miles so at least a couple of years yet.

A lovely car in good condition (one or two small scratches commensurate with its age). Fantastic economy (50mpg ~ 650 miles from a tank).

I'm looking for a quick sale, on account of a rather nice A6 avant I'm looking to buy in the January sale at my local Audi dealership. Hence the price - £2500 ono.

Please see the pictures below:

DSC03439.jpg

DSC03440.jpg

DSC03447.jpg

DSC03441.jpg

Many thanks!

A.

nice motor. your better off selling it on pistonheads mate as no 1 on here will give you any more than 16p for it.

I sold my modified non face lift A4 1.8t on there for 2.5k in 4 days!

Good luck!

Thats probably a fair price for a facelift TDI with pretty low miles imo, good luck with the sale, and if your needing a quick sale, then ebays your friend. You might get a bit less than you want (or you may get more, just depends how the auction goes) but at least you can guarantee that it will be gone after the auction completes, for a price that reflects the cars worth at the time of the sale.

Alpine: theres a big difference in price between TDI's and 1.8T's for a start, modified or not. Also the age does help compared to an earlier pre-facelift car...

nice motor. your better off selling it on pistonheads mate as no 1 on here will give you any more than 16p for it.

Alpine: I think the well documented problems you had with yours may have had a baring on the lack on interest in your car!

amimmortal: looks pretty good for the money, hope you get a decent price for it

Alpine: I think the well documented problems you had with yours may have had a baring on the lack on interest in your car!

amimmortal: looks pretty good for the money, hope you get a decent price for it

yes you are correct!
Well done!!

Congratulations on the arrival of your new daughter Alpine, I hope all is well with her and her mother and you are all enjoying what I imagine is a very hectic first christmas together.

Clean car good luck with your sale

I've just found out that I actually have the 1.9TDi (115) engine... so just in case that makes a difference, I've updated the ad.

- edit -

Apologies, I've been given duff information - it is the 110 as originally advertised.

Cheers,
A.

Quick question... is £1500 a silly amount to accept for my A4? It seems that's the most anyone's willing to offer... I really need £2000 at least to get the new A6...

Cheers!

A.

i think if you look at ebay's completed items you'll get an idea of the prices they go for. A quick search myself seems to suggest facelift tdi's sell for anything between 1300 and 2500

with the cheaper ones tending to be higher mileage examples.

Take a look yourself, you can filter it down to only 99 and 2000 cars:

http://completed.shop.ebay.co.uk/items/Cars__a4-tdi?LH_Complete=1&_catref=1&_dmpt=Automobiles_UK&_fln=1&_sacat=9801&_ssov=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282&ModelYearf0c65f14=20001774be|1999172348

Try that link, it should work if you log in.

Its not really the ideal time to sell, but you could always list it on ebay if you need it gone, i've sold cars on there before and usually they go for a price which closely reflects what its actually worth. We sold a fiesta on there this time last year, after buying the A4, Fiesta's book price at the time was £1500 for a good one and it sold for £1300, so a bit less but close enough to get it shifted quickly, and even it had been advertised for £1500 in autotrader or similar theres always the chance that someone would come and make an offer less than the advertised price.

Cheers Aragorn...

I've had a blind offer of £1900 from a bloke in Edinburgh... I'll see if he can make it a round £2000 and I'll accept that.

The bumpers and other wee marks are getting taken care of tomorrow, as is the stereo code. My new mats also arrive later this week, so all in all the car should look pretty spectacular by the end of the week...

Fingers crossed the A4 will be gone and the A6 will be mine all mine!!!

A.

Hi Andy, not sure if you got my message, I've managed to sell some things and I'm interested in having a look when your free. Regards, Jim.

Hi all...

(I've PM'd MrBroon separately...)

I sold the car today to a gentleman from Glasgow. He was smitten with it from the get go! I think the cosmetic surgery it had yesterday might have helped - the car looks brand new now!

Keep a look out for me in the A6 forums after this weekend ;-)

A.