My nose job.

Lee Goodall

Reaction score
This week I'll be mostly wearing a new debadged front...

front.jpg

I'm not a fan of the debadged look, however i want to paint the chrome surround, and possibly the badge on mine the same color as i'm painting the rims...

Got the old grille kicking around? Would make it easier to paint if i had a spare...

Yeah.. I've actually got two floating around if you want one?

What colour you going for? What colour is your car?

I have this grille and I am trying to change it I really dont like it now that I have had it on the car for the past 3 months I am trying to source a RS4 style grille with the Rings.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder mate... If you like then that's good enough. Congrats! Do you leave your lower grills off at all time, nice to see the fmic but doesn't it get a bit kicked in?

I jsut refitted the RS'd lower grills on my S4 front bumper.
I haven't fitted teh centre one yet as the bumper needs to come off again.
I did notice that the FMIC had a nasty ding in teh fins though. need to get the grill back on ASAP

The FMIC has been on show since I fitted it and hasn't sustained any damage yet!.. Might fit the lower grilles again at some point though.

I think the extra cooling gained by not obstructing air flow with lower grilles gives me an extra 0.000001 hp so I'm all up for that lol

its picking the small children out of the cooler that ****** me off

I have the debadged grill but could not get away with it so lumped out on the RS4 grill, one of my favourite additions

On a serious note I don't want to destroy the FMIC so probably will fit the bumper grilles again soon.

Ha seems I've fitted a grille that nobody likes.. Well I like it so there!! lol

i'm with ya, mate - i like 'em, and have got one on mine.
i did get a cheap metal mesh one off ebay but for one it was a poor fit, and for two it looked cheap n nasty, so i went back to the debadged one. the angeleyes (another admittedly controversial mod) lamps give the debadged front end a slightly more aggressive look, i reckon...

a4newfront.jpg

I had one on mine, but have since put original back on.
Too many people telling me my badge has fallen off or been stolen.
Couldn't get the quattro badge to sit right kept tilting due to the curve of the grill, in this photo its one bar down my mistake.

GRILL800x600.jpg

Here is my front end, I have today ordered a Genuine RS4 Grille so this one will be surplus to requirements. Oh and I have sorted the missing paint on the bumper at long last.
Car007.jpg

makes it look like "Chick Hicks" out of the cartoon "Cars"

i do think they look better on lighter cars (silver, light blue etc.) - on my ming blue one it does tend to make the car a bit too dark.

I like the dark mean moody look.

Our car is ming blue (i think?) and i'm in the process of painting the wheels anthracite. Got the rear two on and i recon it looks cool! Joey modded facelift headlights are on and the grille should finish it off nicely.

Lee: i think going to try n get a facelift grille first mate, if i'm stuck though i'll give you a shout.

i'm with ya, mate - i like 'em, and have got one on mine.
i did get a cheap metal mesh one off ebay but for one it was a poor fit, and for two it looked cheap n nasty, so i went back to the debadged one. the angeleyes (another admittedly controversial mod) lamps give the debadged front end a slightly more aggressive look, i reckon...

a4newfront.jpg

I think the grille really suits your car mate.. very stealthy but mean with it!! Must be a marmite mod lol

I had one on mine, but have since put original back on.
Too many people telling me my badge has fallen off or been stolen.
Couldn't get the quattro badge to sit right kept tilting due to the curve of the grill, in this photo its one bar down my mistake.

You should have told them it was Euro style and dished out some slaps for ignorance IMO LOL

I like the dark mean moody look.

Our car is ming blue (i think?) and i'm in the process of painting the wheels anthracite. Got the rear two on and i recon it looks cool! Joey modded facelift headlights are on and the grille should finish it off nicely.

Lee: i think going to try n get a facelift grille first mate, if i'm stuck though i'll give you a shout.

No problem mate.

Yeah.. give it go. If you don't like it you can always replace them for not much money anyway.

i'm thinking the same, got a facelift grille on the way and i'm going to paint the chrome surround and probably the badge anthracite to match the color i'm painting the rims.

Then either debadge the rear, or anthracite the rear badges too.