My Scooby!

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
Audis gone sold to the first person who cam and saw it. got £2500 for it :)

So after shopping about for days and looking at quite a few scoobys this is the 1 i bought!

Its a prodrive edition which means it has been tuned by them, a bigger turbo (td05 i think there called) full recaro lether buckets, Prodrive wheels, facelift crystal lights on the front.

DSC00357.jpg

DSC00356.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

DSC00359.jpg

DSC00363.jpg

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00367.jpg

DSC00368.jpg

DSC00369.jpg

DSC00371.jpg

Oh did i mention its 280bhp too! things a rocket!

Not for the price he got that scoobie for mate :whistle2:

Scoobies are a great 2nd hand purchase. My mate only got £3500 for his 93 WRX with 17's Tein suspension, AP brakes and front mount intercooler.

Sorry to see the B5 go though mate it was looking great.

cheers fellas,
scoobs done 112k mate, with a FSH from new, all subaru stamped. road race sports clutch, all new bushes underneath, working AC, new rear diff, scorpion exhuast, prodrive pack, 11 months mot n 6 months tax. i would be a minter apart from a slightly worn drivers seat (just wrinkled in a 4" square area) and a small scratch on the offside rear bumper. in the drivers door the rubber bit for the window was loose. other than that its spotless, not even a swerl in the paintwork.

Yeah shame about the B5 the amout of money time and bleeding knuckles me and my mates got on it. but....
Scoob suits my driving style alot better, seats hug me better etc etc, i just feel better in that car.
Audi was a nice car but if cars would have hair it would of been a dizzy blond, always having to remind it how to work!!

Well happy with the scoob, even the missis likes it and it made her smile when i unleashed the 280 horses. i never seen her do that in 11 years! lol

Ha glad you and the missis are both lovin the beast from the east lol.

Good excuse to get yourself some nice new sports seats then.

get a fp green in there and crank up the boost!

That car's....BAD!!!!!.......

:ermm: sorry..... Not what I would have gone for but I can't deny they are a fine bit of kit.... I really miss leather too....

Sorry to see the Audi go, but looks like you got yourself a good motor there, all the best with it dude :)

Should be great fun on the twisties, but it's more plastic than Joan Rivers.

Hey there, theres a one same colour and spec round the corner from me.

I also nearly bought a scoob from a coppa, a 2.0 4wd in pearl mica, also had magnex exhaust which made it insanely loud but boy did it have ummph. Thing about it that got me put off was that it wasnt in best of shape and I pulled out when I seen the state of the alloys from overheated brakes. Altho he admitted it had problems with the front brakes he said they had been fixed and he took me out in it and as soon as he floored it around the country roads I knew he abused it. So stayed well clear of it, its the only fault I find with scoobs, most are abused.

Anyway all the best and good luck with the new car mate!

Nice car, Green with gold alloys look good.
Car draws too much attention for me from chavvy yobs drooling over them, but 280bhp Nice.
I still get a kick from the word quattro but prodrive sounds good too.
I was on my way to Bristol Import Centre to look at a couple of cars but stopped at a dealer on the way and found my A4, maybe next time.
Have Fun.

****** hell you free falled after the Audi then!

Just what you need Alpine! With the state of your licence I thought you'd be going slightly more stealth, but I should've known that's just not in your nature!
Good luck with the new wheels (and those 3k service intervals).

I thought the prodrive ones had the larger sti type spoiler over the baby UK one.
I may be wrong tho.

It's the right spoiler for the car, it's known as the low level one. The final cars in the classic shape (2000 turbos) had the mid height spoiler.

Anything very big on a UK car has been added afterwards. Only the japanese market got the sti in the classic shape. That had the stupidly big spoiler and came in all sorts of power outputs. STi's can also be spotted by headlamp covers on the spotlights (though these are fake and there is no lamp underneath)

As far as I remember the prodrive cars get there increase in power (265 up from 215 i believe) from a remap, and a free flow exhaust (sadly missing from this car as it's better than a a scorpion.) They usually have prodrive springs too but that's pretty much it, was a lot of money extra when new for not alot extra power, that could be gained elsewhere for less.

Wheels are nice, I'd make them gun metal grey to de chav it. Suits that colour paint, have seen it on a few examples.

I was so close to buying a scooby before my 1.8TQS, was originally looking a a spec C or STi 'blob eye' but then due to house extension lowered budget to a 2000 turbo classic. Ultimately I pulled out and went for audi as the service intervals scared me.... as did the insurance... as did the fuel consumption... as did the image...

Brave man, hope it turns out to be a great car for you, am sure you'll enjoy it.

im in a crowd of scooby nuts so im not that worryed about the servicing as ill get mate rate on every thing.
i was going for a scoob b4 the Audi but audi come up at right price! my audi must of been major jucie as im fining the scoob more economical. (strange)

you are correct in the prodrive bhp output being 265 ish. im not sure why mine is at 280bhp but i have some print outs in the history showing so.

i will be changing the wheels to de- chav it also, but i just spent a fortune getting a clifford cat 1 installed!

Andymac: your a ****! shut it! :)

as in a top gear ****! not cussin ya! :)

Get those wheels advertised in the right place when you sell them as they are pretty desirable to some scooby fans, in dark silver they were sold on the RB5 special edition so there is always a market for them.

Extra power is always nice, must either be a 'goodun' or has another little tweak somewhere. Scooby's are one of the cars that I will have to own one day or I'll regret it. Hope you enjoy it!!

Congrats on the car Alpine. You will love it!! I just hope it's not like my mates car....he has spent 4K in 2 years just keeping it on the road. Regardless, you will have plenty of fun :)

Gotta love the scooby, I had mine for about 6 months but it wasnt very child friendly on long runs, fully decatted and a SSQ DV.

WRXSTI007.jpg

TommyKaira009.jpg

WRXSTI008.jpg

WRXSTI011.jpg

nice i like those wheels.

Was my 1st drive in the wet tonight, its so nice not wheel spinning every where. grips like a mofo. had a few sneeky power slides tho. (on a private track of corse!):whistle2:

Lookin Good Alpine. You will have hours of driving fun with that motor. My neighbour has had a 94 wrx estate for three years and it has been faultless.
Enjoy.

funny i sold my scooby to fund my s4, loved it always said id never sell it , it was really good to drive anybody who has not driven one will not understand. mine was a wagon really practical and stealthy(ish) dont miss the 18mpg on a run though and the crap brakes, it was jap spec would stand on its nose from 100mph no problem ONCE! try again within 10 mins solid pedal didnt slow down!!!. had two one after another would have had another but s4 came up no going back now better built more relaxed cruise just feels better quality, more economical too (might not be once a get it twin turboed!)
friend of mine has got three two stis and a wrx wagon as a daily, stis are proper mental both RAs a lot quicker than audi (at moment) but even he has a low milage RS2 in his garage for when proper driving is needed

I've taken several Imprezas and Evos in as part/ex and, yeah, they're quick but not really my cup of tea. But I can see why other people get addicted to them

Unfortunately, 99.9% around here are owned by absolute dicks who just like noisy cars.

14042007017.jpg

saw this one and thought it was kinda impressive

The limited edition, run out model classic, the P1 is an awesome car. Many consider it to be the ultimate Impreza. Certainly is the pinacle of official UK Imprezas. As far as I know Prodrive took imported Type R two door body shells and then had free reign to tweak as necessary.

A collectors car even now and in a different league to other scoobys, for a start chavs can't afford them!

The limited edition, run out model classic, the P1 is an awesome car. Many consider it to be the ultimate Impreza. Certainly is the pinacle of official UK Imprezas. As far as I know Prodrive took imported Type R two door body shells and then had free reign to tweak as necessary.

A collectors car even now and in a different league to other scoobys, for a start chavs can't afford them!

No this one is

Subaru WRX STI RB320

07.subaru.rb320.340.jpg
07.subaru.rb320.act.r34.1.500.jpg

07.subaru.rb320.int.500.jpg

07.subaru.rb320.act.f34.1.500.jpg

never liked the newer shape bodies. always looked a bit to crosseyed

I meant the ultimate classic shape Impreza. RB320 pictured is a fantastic new generation model, though personally I prefer the spec-C. Raw and stripped out and so good it was never imported here. Bigger turbo, light weight panels (including part card board boot floor!) Amazing drivers car.

the best classic shape is the 22b.best looking impreza to date by far.

Yep, totally agree. Forgot about that one.

had two one after another would have had another but s4 came up no going back now better built more relaxed cruise just feels better quality, more economical too (might not be once a get it twin turboed!)

I think you mean Bigger turbos right? having a S4 that is already bi-turbo.

i would probably say they are the best looking car of that type ever made.

I had the pleasure of sitting in the new model Impreza at the WRC Service Yard in Swansea last weekend. It was pretty sweet. :)