The break-up

docurley

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
hometown.aol.co.uk
Well I have a few things that I don't have buyer for to sell which I will add to has a go along.

First off I have the Blue LED lit consul centre vent and light adjustment switch up for grabs

DSC01332.jpg

DSC01334.jpg

416eb044.jpg

£100 for that I will also include the whole outer consul and vents so you can do a update. SOLD

Double din conversion kit (not the one in the above picture that was my custom work) £20

I have a Quattro Gear box for £200

Rear diff, drive shafts and prop shaft Offers

Stock rear brakes Offers

Steering wheel Air bag which you will get the whole steering wheel Offers

Passengers Air Bag Offers

After market Ally & leather Gear knob with gaiter that can lightup blue if you want and I will include the ebay short shift kit with it £45.
DSC00119.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

Six disc Audi boot loader with Lead & cage if you need it for the boot £40.

Stock Audi Sport shocks and springs Offers

MAF Offers

Standard SMIC £50

body work is sold so is the engine & suspension

I so wish the quattro system would fit mine.

Good luck with the sale of the bits mate as heart wrenching as it is to see her broken

thought the body was mashed?
shame as I am looking for rear quarters and only need the outer lip

Ahh damn i wish i had the later center consol and switches... i would have had that lot in a flash lol

Yeah i can talk you through it mate
Ask doc for the control realy for the fogs too and it quite easy if you can follow smple wiring diagrams

Lol dont have fogs on my car so no worries there but it would be nice to get a genuine set in there at a later date. whats the cost on the lot doc?

Climate is a straight plug in witht the addition of one wire for illumination thats it.
The console and cage also bolt straight in, you need the rear half of the console too as the facelift front and rear are different

Oh that sounds easy, where does the headlamp adjuster go in the new setup?

The drivers knee bolster, you would need that, and then just extend the wires from the old switch as the plugs are the same. its just the wires wont reach even if you unwrap the wires, there isnt quite enough wire

Cool... ok right Doc could you PM me over a price for the lot i need to covert over to the late style dash.

Cool... ok right Doc could you PM me over a price for the lot i need to covert over to the late style dash.

The price includes the lot but if you want the side vents and any other bits to complete the conversion say £20 on top of the £100 and I will add the original gear knob and shifter. If you want my after market one let me know.

Bargain ^^
I paid £200 for my double din conversion plus the additional cost of the relay and then the rear half with arm rest at a later date

V6 Sport grey fishscale (aluminium).

Is the rear lip spoiler for sale?

I bought one after seeing yours, but never got around to bending and cutting it.

The rear lip spoiler was lost, as the trunk was missing when the car was recovered.