S4 Rear bumper

Markey

Reaction score
Is the S4s rear bumper all one piece as im looking for one for my B5 a4 and this i think if it is one piece is the only one that i like!
All the otheres i have seen are bottom skirt attachments and i think they look odd with the seam half way down..
Thanks

I would buy if from you when you sell, but damn its soo far away and shipping would be atrocious

[ QUOTE ]
excursion said:
The next one will have that bumper on anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

just drop me a line when you want to sell it,i live in Lincoln which i suppose would make thing's a little easier? Thank's matey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

that's not a bad job you've got there,surfing and being paid for it,any going?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gifYeh baby yeh, your goner have to chip it to chatch me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
docurley said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gifYeh baby yeh, your goner have to chip it to chatch me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

How is it now? Impressed with the charger? Bet it goes some!

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
[ QUOTE ]
docurley said:

[/ QUOTE ]

How is it now? Impressed with the charger? Bet it goes some!

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yes, love it, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif It pulls like a raging bull.