Just a quick one. How much (and not in that way)?

denzelburner

Reaction score
I have seen an Audi A4 B5 facelift (T reg) 2.5tdi Quattro in a local auction. It seems to have everything bar leather interior that I can see. It has 87k on the clock. I was wondering how much anyone would pay for it? roughly?

just got back from the auction. it went for £1150! couldn't believe it. A BMW 33d, 52 reg, 127k miles with everything bar sunroof, £3015. Cheap as anything, couldn't believe it

i take it your not trade then. to me these still seem quite high , at the moment there are some unbelievable bargains out there i see them nearly every day

No, I'm not. really, I thought they were low, especially the BMW, which, in Parkers guide, is as a poor private £6035, and this one was in great condition. What is a good figure then?

yes bmw good price , have seen audis cheaper though.

just as examples 2000 v8 ml full merc history mint 3400, subaru sti ra colin macrae edition low miles mint 1800, today bilabong clio 2 years old light front with parts to repair 2300, and there was another car but cant tell you how cheap that was cos i bought it. also porsche cayennes doing about 12-14 (have been told glasses guide now has a section for cars to avoid cos resale is so bad cayennes are top of the list) and have a look what pheatons are doing one in trader i think its still there for 12k two years old!!!!

Ridiculous ain't it. I mean, I've spent close 1600 on the Stinky this year to keep it functioning, still with an undiagnosed ABS fault, busted air con pipe, timing belt due in 4 months.... I mean, these examples are mostly high end and the more 'economical' vehicles are holding value a wee bit better but even still!!

There are some major bargains out there!

It makes me wonder why I'm spending all this money keeping mine running, when they seem to be becoming more and more disposable