This pic will have to do

What am i looking at in VAGCOM measuring blocks, in the groups bits. Of the 4 channels in group 2 I've got one that read n/a.
I've got, error group 3 not available
Group 4. Clock = .10 two channels for 'bin bits' and the ladt channel n/a..

And I also get a VAGCOM error saying to many communication errors to continue!

I think the next plan is to swap the sensors form side to side, see if its an actual sensor problem (I think it is in the case of the left rear) or a control / channel / or wiring problem...

any thoughts?

i dont know what you can view in the vagcom screen as ive never looked at my ABS module, but is it logging any fault codes for that dodgy looking sensor?

Try unplugging another sensor to see if the output in the measuring blocks changes noticably?

Aye,
00285 P1716 ABS Wheel Speed Signal #2 (Right Front) - Range/Performance - G45

aaaaand...
00290 P1726 ABS Wheel Speed Signal #4 (Left Rear) - Range/Performance. (G46)

these were from the manual, my battery died just as I wa copying & pasting..

My main concern is that I've got a goosed channel or something on the front right, that sensor is brand new, I can understand about the rear left as it's in a bit of a state.

What are the possiblities of it being the hub that's git the problem? I've looked in at the ABS rings and tbh they both look fine on rotation.

*[UPDATE]*

I'm going for lunch, then I've got work to do on some new arrangements for a jazz sextet I'm getting off the ground. The damn car sit and beep it's ****** head off or drag it's ****** gimpy left rear all it ****** wants.... I'm hungry.

aye, pushed it right in still it was solid then pull it back about 1mm, spun the hub to make sure there was no scraping sound...
It may be Saturday til I can get back into it but I'm going to swap the sensors around, I think I'm in for bad news.

As for the rear. Did you say you had some sensors lying around?