Does my A4 have one of these as standard???

teejoo

Reaction score
mmm not sure about this, high speed rated tyres, low profile, don't usually deal with punctures very well.

would be interesting to hear one of the tyre manufactures comments on this product though, if they endorsed it in anyway (unlikely) then i would be interested.

Still no idea what to do if (when) i get a puncture, hard to believe BMW's mobility is so bad (Allegedly), surely they would have put some serious research into the system?

I was planning to have the guy turn up yesterday at the Surrey Meet but due to lack of interest it didnt go ahead. I was also arranging it through a third party so had no direct contact with the guy in person.

I can still however find out details of where he operates if you would like me to? PM me if you prefer

i clicked the link and all it did was send me to "VAGPARTS about our shop"

i cant get the whole link to the picture, think its protected. the text is:

A4 >2001 OE dump valve
The latest OE dump valve the 710N for 1.8T engines. Normally in stock.

Order number: 06A145710N
Our price: 12.64 GBP
22.24 USD
plus 17.5% VAT

its a bosch dump valve. my car is a 1.8t. I figure i havent got one as its not in the haynes manual.

Where is this located on the engine and where is the turbo. is the turbo the lump on the right of the engine bolted to the manifold with the throttle cable on it? it seems to be piped into the intercooler.

What bore size do i need for the pipe that plumbs onto the dump valve? Is it 20, 25 or 30mm?