Rolling shots of my S4

stapo69

All hail the mighty quattro!
Reaction score
Went out today and tried a couple of rolling shots, I'm bored now so I thought I'd share em just for hell of it!

43.jpg

71.jpg

So there you go!

looking good and mean!

hows the new wheels, seats and vibrant exhaust working out?

Seats are comfy and gorgeous, wheels look fantastic and zorst sounds awesome and was a bargain, all working out real well, car's really starting to turn out good! Finally getting happy with it! But running out of things to mod!

:eyebrows: looks badboy with them rims :eyebrows:,

the person who took the pic did you have to adjust the shutter speed or something? sorry im useless with camera's.

Think he used quite a slow shutter speed to get the background blur, we were rolling at about 70mph, need to take the pics using continous shooting to be able to pick the decent ones where the car's blurred as ittle as possible, they could be sharper but only our 1st try on our way somewhere.

Have a look here for some good ideas:

http://www.wheel-whores.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3967

Thanks strapo, just need someone to take the pic now

Running out of things to mod? Seriously??

What about those puny little things attached to your exhaust manifolds? :eyebrows:

Nice shots buddy - wish I could get someone to take shots of mine.

When I come down to yours next year I'll try persuade Si to come with his camera then we'll go get some rollers!

And Blue Thunder after you told me how much you spent on yoursafter a small spot of tuning I'm not so sure! She's just about to click over the 130k mark and running sweet so I don't wanna push it, spent countless thousands in the past couple of years tuning and melting turbos! Just happy with hassle free motoring for now, however if something was to go bang I'm sure somethig bigger and faster could find its way on.........cash permitting that is. RS6 hybrids, GT28s.....

Cool, Stapo.

Look forward to it.

Very nice, and swish!

Great shots. :applaus:

@ Stapo: I'm afraid, I'm going to hold you to your promise now! :ninja:

Very nice, and swish!

Great shots. :applaus:

@ Stapo: I'm afraid, I'm going to hold you to your promise now! :ninja:

I'm gonna have to be nice to Si then! Although he does want a hand doing an engine swap over xmas!

In his new caddy, MK1 Golf gti 8v coming out, 2.0l 16v from a MK3 going in. Engine's being rebuilt at the moment, fast road cams, hopefully some porting and polishing etc, new 4-1 manifold, easy he tells me........

easy i say easy! LOL
seeing as i'm using all existing wiring from the golf with new dash and not using any of the Mk1 beside the fuel pump relay.

I'm sure it will all go swimmingly Simon.....

1.8T was on the books, or a diesel PD engine, but he got a complete MK3 golf that failed its mot, needed some welding, for about £350 i think. So then he has everything possible, dash clocks, complete engine and gearbox, whole wiring loom, fuse box, ecu etc so the swap is made a lot easier, only need to fabricate one engine mount, and a hell of a lot cheaper, and still keeping the whole old skool theme, I'm sure he will give more info.

Trying to persuade him to shave and clean the whole engine bay too, but just not got the time at the moment, gotta chop the bay about a bit as it is. But I will keep on at him, as well as another caddy bed chopped into a trailer idea!

I'm up for the trailer idea yes, but first things first gotta make this caddy faster!
£255 for car and £90 on transport as it had been standing 6 months.
Engine started on second attempt after jumping it, was chuffed with and idled nicely. it had done 157k so this is the reason i chose to rebuild the engine, i don't want it going pop after running more power through it.

that skyline is the danglys. it happens to be 1 of my dream cars in that color and every thing. im in love!!

they are just sex wee!

That skyline is running around 600 bhp, I have had the pleasure of a wee blast in it and OMFG quick is not the word, immense unrelenting awesome power, I think my nails are still stuck in the seats! It's on my list too Alpine, one day she will be mine, oh yes! But this one sold for around the £40k mark, so a bit out of my budget, the new owner gave his "old" evo 9 to his missus! Some people.....

absolute spunkage! my mate has a R33 thats running 600 odd bhp and i know what you mean its just absolutly insane! you phisicly hurt when you get out of it from the abbuse you body takes from being in it.

i will one day own a silly skyline! oh yes! the Audi is a rung on the ladder thats all!! (a f**kin annoying rung at that!!) lol

love it!

when that guy bought that off pete the cambelt snapped! ouch luckily warranty sorted it as the garage that did the previous service overlooked the cambelt change!

Christ that was lucky, could've been rather expensive!