AH FabricationsEM Tuning

Status

In for Supercharging

Well the day has come and my cars in to have the SC fitted, The chip arrived from the US yesterday after waiting 2 months nearly to the day for the chip. So come this weekend (if all goes well) I will terrorising the M25 seeing what it can do.

I also got an added bonus of an original RS4 front bumper all intact for 200 ($358), what a result. Turns out the guy whose fitting owns a RS4 and he had a spare front bumper complete sitting at home and its the same colour as my car [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] So I will need to sell my aftermarket ABS RS4 replica bumper (Make me a offer). So if someone knows how to fit an original RS4 front bumper to an A4 let me know.

2. # ADS
    ADS

...Watching you!

Status

Re: In for Supercharging

[ QUOTE ]
    docurley said:
    Well the day has come and my cars in to have the SC fitted, The chip arrived from the US yesterday after waiting 2 months nearly to the day for the chip. So come this weekend (if all goes well) I will terrorising the M25 seeing what it can do.

I also got an added bonus of an original RS4 front bumper all intact for 200 ($358), what a result. Turns out the guy whose fitting owns a RS4 and he had a spare front bumper complete sitting at home and its the same colour as my car [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] So I will need to sell my aftermarket ABS RS4 replica bumper (Make me a offer). So if someone knows how to fit an original RS4 front bumper to an A4 let me know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fantastic mate! Bet you cant wait!

The Rs4 bumper will be somewhat of an arse to fit and requires alot of modification. Im almost certain you will need it resprayed after. speak to 'Excursion' about this!

Rich