2.8 QUATTRO For Sale

QUATTRONLY

Loadsagears
Reaction score
Hi guys, first post but been an admirer for a couple of years. Great site, been very helpful, but my 'baby' has to go. Had a UR1 many years ago, but this would beat it on every count. Check it out in the classifieds. :racer:

Shame you never used the site as all, only now when you are selling you car.

If I had had something to contribute, I would have done, if it pains you that I only use it to sell, try looking at it from the other side. To keep these cars within us enthusiasts surely has to be for the better. :racer:

harsh mate.. another Audi on the classifieds.

What you gonna get next?

A5 3.0Tdi Quattro is what is wanted, but the business needed a new van (VW T5 174bhp) and just ordered new 'Big Toy', so might have to wait 6 months or so.:racer:

Just an update, car now sold via PISTONHEADS. Thanks to all those who showed an interest. I have a question for those of you who took the negative view to my original post, with no AUDI presently in the garage, am I allowed to view my opinion, or is that frowned apon as well.:moa:

I dont think anyone took a negative view to your orginal post mate. Just a bit sad to see a member only a appear when they're selling the car, instead of joining in while they've still got it!

How much did you get for it if you dont mind me asking?

First thing I did when I got my A4 (three months ago) was jump on this forum and try to make a few mates..... everyone on here has already been extremely helpful.

Forums can go a looong way to enhancing ones Audi enjoymentness

Got £3,750 as is, negotiations ongoing for the 2 spare alloys and 4 near new tyres, but would expect to do a deal on £4k for the lot.:racer: