Bargin 1.8t Q

thats what i paid for mine a few months ago.why are they so cheap?an a3 the same sort of spec would cost about 1k more at least.

Hate the hibiscus red though, she is bog standard too but still a good price.

There was a black one on there last week with propper half leather recaro interior as well that had a buy it now of 2295 if i remember correctly.

i fancy quattro for the grip, but need to be able to buy and swap bits rather than sell mine to afford it.

So obviously it will never happen !!!

if he is telling the truth it has xenons...not standard. either doesn't hae them or he has upgraded.

can't believe that is all a 99 1.8tqs is worth! same year as mine, bought it two and half years ago for £6500!

if he is telling the truth it has xenons...not standard. either doesn't hae them or he has upgraded.

can't believe that is all a 99 1.8tqs is worth! same year as mine, bought it two and half years ago for £6500!

Xenon’s were an upgrade option if you wanted it so I see no reason why someone would not have them not unless they are ebay jobbies.

I wish the B6 A4’s would drop but they seem to be holding their prices at the moment.:(

Dam you doc i had not found a decent one that looked good in the right colour, so i just spend £500 having my car fixed :( I would have bought that.

This is great news. I do enjoy being reminded that I got a good deal, I'm reasonably happy about the grand I paid for my 52k '98 S 1.8T Sport, albeit 2wd...

About bloomin' time I did some stuff to it, really....

:wtf: The market is completely knacked! :3sadwalk:

There's no way I could bring myself to let mine go for that kind of money. :sign_unfair:

simple fact is thats all they're worth in the used market

The trend in general is for more economical cheaper to run cars due to the current skyhigh prices for fuel and everything else (although fuel is coming down just now) which means the demand for cars like the A4 is dropping, especially older ones. Early B6's will likely hold their prices due to the tax issue i would imagine.

Just need to watch ebay for an idea and you'll see that they dont sell for much over 2.5-3k, my bro recently baught an S4 for 4750 thats immaculate.

There was a black one on there last week with propper half leather recaro interior as well that had a buy it now of 2295 if i remember correctly.

It was dark blue pearl paint (i forget the actual colour name) factory fit heated electric half leaher recaros and xenons. Also an auto dimming rear mirror and RS4 rims. Buy it now was £2950 (but i got it for less than that :yahoo:)

You bought it then did ya :) nice buy mate.

yep, thanks mate, im well chuffed with it. i will update my sig when i have some pics (thats my old car from a couple of years ago).