My car been STOLEN

docurley

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
hometown.aol.co.uk
Well my car was stolen to day from Hither Green SE13, no glass no nothing just gone so I recon it must have been lifted on to the back of a Truck.

If anyone see my car (pics below please let me or the police know)

Blackheadlights-1.jpg

Blackheadlights2.jpg

Compactspoiler5.jpg

To say I'm not happy will be an understatement

Oh my god !!!! Feel for you mate. I know how much work went into it. I'll keep my eyes peeled if it comes up north.

Sorry to hear that, David.

Posted on PVW, S2 and DeltaVAG forums.

We can just hope some spots something.

So Sorry mate. I'm On the motorways regularly between Carlisle and Glasgow, will keep an an eye out up here.

:wtf: sorry to hear the bad news mate, ill keep an out in the midland ive texted all my mates the number plate and your number!

gutted for you mate.

Ill put the word out in manchester , im sure it will turn up but not sure what will be left . Im sure they prob think its an RS4 will find it even harder to shift. Anyone sourcing RS4 arches and bumpers etc be wary and report back asap

Oh man, gutted!!!!

So sorry to hear this, I will keep an eye out in the Mids for you....

WTF not another car!!! feel for you man

OMG clicked off the front forum page not expecting it to be your car!! I hope you get it back and all in one piece. Just after you got all that work done to.

My uncle had a MK1 convertible nicked in London via the lorry loading method. There CCTV in or around the area? Has to be in London.

feel for you, thats not a car that can be sold on without being spotted, hate to say it but its probably going to end up in parts

a lad "bloke" i know, his track, skyline was stolen, it went on every site i know of, 2 weeks later it turned up de-stickerd in a underground car park dumped,
with only lock damage.

hopefully making it aware stop the thief's selling bits on as its a hot car.
as everyone knows it

Absoultely gutted for you mate. Can't believe one of the benchmark cars from the audi forums has been taken. Really hope you get it back in one piece.

Will keep a look out up here in Fife / Tayside and on the used car websites.

Sorry mate

This is becoming to much of a regular thing on here, another one.

dave, i have been to my local car gathering tonight.. after your phone call i have texted every 1, and i took some mini print outs of your car to the car meet.

hopfully some 1 will know somthing or spot it.

feel for ya man!

dave, i have been to my local car gathering tonight.. after your phone call i have texted every 1, and i took some mini print outs of your car to the car meet.

hopfully some 1 will know somthing or spot it.

feel for ya man!

Guy I do really appreciate all your help right now I'm so gutted all my hard work gone in a second I just feel so num.:3sadwalk:

Sorry to hear that mate, that was one sweet looking ride!!! Hope its found soon.

sorrt to hear that mate. looks like a lot of hard work gone into your car.

i'll keep an eye out in brum.

hope you get it back in one piece

certainly makes you think! is your own car safe! god mate seriously know how you feel we had our a3 pinched new years day but got it back however its still showing damage on the front bumper and has never felt the same since!! last one somebody pinched from us was a yellow colour concept mk3 2dr gti in immaculate condition loads of mods! my dad and myself found it dumped with no damage what so ever just pinched the cd player, sub & amp!

******* Scum!

I feel for you, i was gutted enough having cars broken into in the past, never mind stolen!

The fact its been lifted by a truck would suggest Pro's though, and its probably been done to order and shipped abroad or broken for parts.

You probably aready know this but keep a very close eye on ebay and suchlike for any bespoke parts from it and inform the police if you do see any of them appear!

This kinda thing is all to common on the LandRover forums i use, in their case though they're ludicrously easy to steal and worth thousands both as a whole (with new plates nailed on) or in parts!

Question, I thought our cars could not be hot wired without the key?

The only way to start the engine is with the key.

If they were really organised they could have brung along another ECU and used that, but its likely they just lifted it with a HIAB or similar...

This is why you see a huge increase in housebreaking linked car theft in recent years. They're virtually impossible to hotwire, so they just break in, grab the keys and jump in and drive it away

OH ****! Doc im gutted for you mate i really am you dont have to much luck with ppl nicking your cars do you.

i cant see this ever going back on the road to many ppl know it i hope they dont brake it.

sorry dude big time :(

No way man!! Didn't you have something nicked about a year ago too? Feel for you bud that wan a cracking car. I will post it on my car site too, you never know they may try punt it up here.
Fingers crossed you get it back in not to bad a condition.

I am seriously gutted for you mate. I always loved your car and I can't believe its been taken!

I've got everything crossed you get it back mate.

so sorry to hear that mate. i got pulled a few week back. police checked details etc said audis are bin targeted across the uk and 99% are the higher performance types. i will keep eye out this end and hope to find it mate

So sorry to hear about this. Im gutted for you ive seen your car in the "flesh" and it is stunning.
There has been alot of this of late. Am i being stupid in thinking someone may be on the fourm looking at all the cars and using it as a "shopping" list??? Or is it just a coincedence??
Anywho as Mark said you have our number anything we can do just call
Stacie
x

there is a lot of this about at the moment, friend had rs4 stolen about a month back and one of the audi garages i do work for said in my area at least three they know of had gone an s3, a6 and a tt all high power stuff,all were nicked with keys after break ins, but it is easy to get hold of new key programmed with your code unfortunately.if you do want to guard against it cover up the chassis number on your windscreen with tape or something as they need this to get copy keys made

really feel for you its not nice when it happens you keep looking out and expecting it to be there, will keep eyes peeled and pass on details

**** mate that's a nightmare.. I'll keep an eye out and pass your info on to my mates too.

Hope it turns up.

there is a lot of this about at the moment, friend had rs4 stolen about a month back and one of the audi garages i do work for said in my area at least three they know of had gone an s3, a6 and a tt all high power stuff,all were nicked with keys after break ins, but it is easy to get hold of new key programmed with your code unfortunately.if you do want to guard against it cover up the chassis number on your windscreen with tape or something as they need this to get copy keys made

really feel for you its not nice when it happens you keep looking out and expecting it to be there, will keep eyes peeled and pass on details

I have a left-hand drive windscreen in so it coverd the chassis plate up.

picture the scene you work in a dealers in say spain and a bloke walks in hes lost the keys to his nice new audi and is stuck on holiday he has the chassis number and reg he also has a passport and drivers licence. so you order a new key and code it for him so the nice man can continue on his holiday. meanwhile he posts the key to his mate who comes round your house and drives off in your car. all you need is chassis number and reg and some false id(not hard for criminals to get), difficult in this country but not impossible but relatively straight forward in Europe.

i also mentioned my mate who had his rs4 stolen. police reckon he was followed home from work in liverpool then broke into his house.really secure upvc back door. opened in less the 2 mins with blowtorch. they found his car in scotland by accident after a drugs bust after two months he got it back and it cost the insurance company 10k to put it right (wheels tyres bit of bodywork)

yes its all scary but if you drive anything out of the ordinary then always look for suspicious people following you of showing an interest in your car. but personally if someone was that determined to get my car i would let them as a car can be replaced but if after you try to stop them you end up hurt it not worth it