im gonna sell this piece of sh*t

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
cant be ***** with all this greef n e more. No error code.. boosting but now power still.. new maf.. and n 75 still does it!

its gotta be the turbo (I HAVE JUST REPLACED)

sod it!
i have spent nearly 3k on repairs on this car and it still annoys me.

will sell it to some 1 that appreciates the work that has been done and willl not try and mug me off with a price. ill just burn it other wise! lol

I know how you feeling im sick to death of my car problems to. fancy meeting for a duel death of our cars. you bring matches i bring tnt??

and im over 2k in repair costs too. plus over £1500 in mods and it still knackered, low boost. time to buy a proper car a toyta corolla tsport with 193bhp. nice reliable and a civic type r eater

i was thinking the same mate.. gonna try and convince her to let me get a R33 skyline. ill time it right tho.. not sure the back seats are quite big enough. but hey.. the kids are small!

Alpine, just chill out with my B5!

Get it down here this weekend, and between us, we'll sort it out.

If it's boosting but there's no power then it's not going to be the turbo!

Possibly fuelling or boost leak or it's running in limp mode because a sensor it goosed. You could have fried a lambda or EGT sensor if your new turbo has been causing the car to run too lean due to increased boost, etc.

true about the turbo. im just sick of it now mate.

just done a quote on the skyline 3 f00okin k!

...A reason I said don't be too heavy-footed till it's been remapped.

Dont do it, we need to get together first, yourself, Dan and I, then we can do a group sacrafice and torch the lot,lol

just put my decks up for sale in the classified section. they been in there box for nearly a year so may as well sell them for a re-map!

chipped uk here i come!

know how you feel mate! ive had £4500 of parts. and no end of greif from day one! like mark says hang in there, gotta get our cars working get together and torch em lol. then you can have my K04 :p pmsl.

I think we all have these problems , i have had mostly problems ever since i bought the car 5 years ago , everytime you fix it /mod it something will break for sure . But at least the engine wont blow up unlike skylines scoobs etc

I think I could get the biggest collection of violins together to play my sad symphony. I have spent 3 times what I bought the car 2 years ago keeping it going (ok, the occasional mod in there now and again ;-) ).

Don't be thinking Audi's don't break. There have been a few engine blows in the 2.7T world over the last year or two.

Mostly cambelts going, but there have been a number of cases of cam wear (mainly RS4's) which result in valve strike.

Yeah.. you'll be chasing faults forever on a skyline and paying much more for the priviledge as my mate found out.. he's got a Fiat Coupe 20V Turbo now which is faster and to date has had no problems!

It'll come good Alpine mate, try not to get too annoyed with it. With some talented eyes going over things you may fin it something quite simple to rectify matters

Alpine i have a map on a chip in my possesion with a good map on it if you want to try it?