07 plate passat interior

floyd 1.8 turbo

Mirror, Signal, Outmanoeuvre
Reaction score
I've got a chance to lay my hands on a very nice 07 plate passat interior, front electric heated black leather seats are very nice indeed.

Question is will they fit in my b5? And will any any other goodies from the inside fit?

Thanks in advance

Never say never! Crack the angle grinder and the welder out and anything'll fit if u want it too!

If you want the front seats to fit, you will be able to get it done. Might cost a lot of money, but it can be done. At the end of the day, all you're doing is fitting the B5 subframe to the bottom of the seats and wiring them up.

Getting the back seats to fit could be a lot more involved.

Well yes, you can fly to the moon in your B5 1.8T if you throw enough money at it. Meanwhile back on planet earth you can get a black leather S4 interior for around £300 on ebay. Ummm tricky decision........

Well yes, you can fly to the moon in your B5 1.8T if you throw enough money at it. Meanwhile back on planet earth you can get a black leather S4 interior for around £300 on ebay. Ummm tricky decision........

Please show me where..... I've never found S4 leather that cheap.

There was a bloke on here a while back who fitted a virtually brand new B6 Recaro interior into his B5 for less than an 6 year old B5 Recaro interior would have cost.

That included the cost of him getting his B5 seat subframe welded onto the bottom of the B6 seats.

How on earth would a B6 interior be that much cheaper than a B5 to make it worth the effort? Also I don't think his insurance would be too happy with a DIY welded retrofit.

Auroan - there were 2 sets quite recently, both S4 black leather including door cards, one went for £360 the other £320. I don't have them in my watched list anymore sorry.

How on earth would a B6 interior be that much cheaper than a B5 to make it worth the effort? Also I don't think his insurance would be too happy with a DIY welded retrofit.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=26517&highlight=recaro :happy:

I'd expect a decent set of well looked after B5 Recaros with working airbags and heater elements will still get £800+. That's what i'll be asking for mine if I sell soon, and I don't think i'll have to wait around too long for a buyer either.

that interior is just lush :hubbahubba::rockwoot::respekt:
seats006.jpg

seats005.jpg

seats002.jpg

As I said, the interior will be identical pricewise plus at least £200 of modification if you can find someone to do it, plus additional wiring as they won't be the same plugs, plus non matching doorcards, as no amount of welding will make B6 doorcards fit a B5.
So why is this a good idea again?

rasA4 that interior is the ******* nuts! I love it.

It would only be the front seats that i wanted in mine anyway..if it was an easy cheap job it would be done but as i have full black leather anyway i'm not too fussed. Just would have been a nice touch but i'm not prepared to waste money getting them to fit when i could be buying more productive things...............like coilovers!!