Anybody ever used ecu-testing.com?

I have a fully working abs module from my 96 avant (that I'm breaking) avail which would be cheaper than getting your's reconditioned.

What part number is your's ? I'll see if it matched mine.

I used them, very helpful, excellent service and very quick turn around, think they had my unit back to me within 2 days, and a reasonable price, which includes warranty. Recommended. :o.k:

CHeers Auroan, Cheers stapo69.
If I use your module Auroan I'd have to get it coded to my car wouldn't I? If I sent mine away they'd just recon it and then I could put it straight back on the car? I'm thinking Auroan, that if I've got to go to Audi to get the Unit recoded, (even if they will do it), it may end up the same price as getting my module fixed? I'm calling Audi tomorrow, I post and let you know the outcome...

Not sure on the coding, but if it does need doing it could be done with vagcom (if your near York I could do it).

An ABS ECU wouldn't need coding to the car (hence the fact you can buy exchange units).

You need to be sure that the exchange unit has the same part number. I had problems trying to find a replacement after I tried fixing mine and made it worse by breaking a number of the super fine gold wires on the board. I sent it to ecu-testing on the wednesday and it was back on my desk Friday morning fully fixed with a 2 yr warranty. Long time since I have experienced such quality service off a company in the UK!

Hi Dieselfitter 251, Would you recommend ECU testing.com? I have a Gearbox ECU to be repaired, but need to ship it to the UK from SA. Thus just want to find someone that used them before, before I ship it.

Kind regards

FuAdi

Yes,
Quick turnaround, and they fixed the pixel fault with my dash after BBA failed miserably, (which indirectly caused the death of my engine due to lack of oil pressure warning!)
I'd use them again.