Now where do I find my ABS control module?

dieselfitter251

Blow ma own trumpet?
Reaction score
A4 avant q '97...aaaaand. If I unplug it, remove it, can I still drive the car & more importantly will it stop!? :uhm: It's goosed. I'm considering sending it away to get repair or swapped for a refurbished unit.

Or...... anybnody got one? :sly:

Can I just unsrew the electronic bit from the pump or will have brake fluid spraying everywhere?

Electronics are seperate from the pump, so it will not leak. It will drive like a normal car with no ABS so drive accordingly

Electronics are seperate from the pump, so it will not leak. It will drive like a normal car with no ABS so drive accordingly
Cheers dude... Any word on the reputation of
[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=+3]ecu[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=+3]-testing.com?[/SIZE][/FONT]

I had faulty one on mine (got shorted and blew) picked one up from ebay for £5 :D
it is under the back seat lower foam section (the butt part) and car will drive without it but no abs and you have permanent warning on dash.. well that's what happened to mine

I used BBA-Reman to sort mine, and I can't recommend them enough. Cost about £120 I think and only took 3 days.