jxm96c

Reaction score
Website
www.drmong.plus.com
0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

They're standard Audi skirts (and front/rear bumper spoilers), bought them from ebay for £350 I think. The boot spoiler is an M3 part, ebay again only £35 roughly. The fitting costs more than the actual parts lol!

So it has just the eibach spings front and back then?
That boot spoiler is good to do you have the details of who sold it was it a company of privat auction?

Thanks

Thats a nice looking car Joolz! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Did you have the lower black plastic door trims painted or replaced to match the color of the car?

It's a great piece of work & I love it all, except for those tail-lights. They were cool when only Lexus were doing them, but now you see them them on every Citroen Saxo driven by a 17-year-old subscriber to Max Power, they've somehow lost their magic

I personally think its looks tacky, and seems like it wants to be a Lexus Altezza/IS300. I think let the Lexus be the Lexus and let the A4 be the A4. If that makes sense

What ever rock your boat fellas. Must admit A4 looks hot same wheels as ive got on my A3 sport but their only 17 inch. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

I hate my 15 inchers, previous owener kept them and supplied me with the child size 15"s, soon hopefully i can get some larger ones.....

im content with my 16's they do the job tyres arent too expensive and as its been lowered i wouldnt want to incure the extra costs of rolling arches if i bought 18's or something

Audi A4 Quattro you want some likw joolz or my be the same but 17.

The wheel arches are designed to house 19" so you'll do well with 18" when lowered, they do fine on mine, but I must admit if there's a sudden drop on the road then you'd want to either avoid it or go slow over it.

Joolz are your windows tinted if so to what density.

My mate just had his done by cappachino tints try them out.
Hell come to you.He quoted me about £240 for my A3,

Yeah Joolz wheels are pretty sweet and wouldn't mind having some 17" RS4 replica's. I think the color of rims Joolz has match his car very well. Still love the car Joolz

Hey Joolz, you aked everyone's opinion by posting it on here. Get some A4 99+ rear lights and it will look fecking ace without looking bad!!!!!

Thanks for ur opinion ajmackie, I do get mixed opinions on the lights and I personally think they're rather nice, and there aren't many around in my area so I'm gonna stick with them :) I dont' think they look bad anyway. The std ones are so red I think they ruin my silver theme /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hey. They're your lights on your car. You put the pics up for us to chat about (& ****** good pics they are too) but the only opinion that really matters is yours, mate.

Enjoy!

as jpd1962 says, at the end of the day it is down to yourself! I think they're really good pics and well taken too!! As long as the lights stay uncommon in your area then that's ok!!!!

All you guys from the UK have the same taste I guess. You're all jonesing on those tails.

Out here in the states, you'd be laughed off the block. Every rice boy and his brother rolls with lights like that on his Toyota or Honda - no body with a euro car rolls with those kind of lights.

But hey, it is your taste, your opinion, your car - go for it! You got my props and full respect bro. The rest of the car looks tight.

Just goes to show that car culture has its divisions even within a model series - from one country to another, too!.

On a separate note...

[ QUOTE ]
Joolz said:
The wheel arches are designed to house 19"

[/ QUOTE ]
Why do you say that?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Help me out here...
Are you talking about the B5 A4?? Most 19" tire/wheel combos have rubbing issues with the B5, and, with dropped cars, everyone has to roll the fenders for proper clearance.

I have never heard of anyone with a 19" set-up that hasn't had some sort of rubbing issues - and I know several B5 owners with dropped suspensions (and 19's) that had to have serious fender rolling or they wouldn't have been able to do anything but go straight!

[ QUOTE ]
Joolz said:
I've seen a guy with 19s and lowered (very hard ride tho... so probably very hard suspension) and he certainly didn't go in a straight line... you don't get many straight (and flat) roads in the UK

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to know what his fender height is. Here in the states, we measure from the ground up to the highest point of the arch of the wheel well at the outside edge. Most dropped cars don't go below 25". Any idea what the drop is on these 19" wheeled cars? What's yours?

BTW: My B5 S4 is at 25.5 inches all around (FK Silverline Plus coilovers) with 18" BBS RC's. No rubbing.

Nice ride myman, but like some others I can't get along with the Lex thing.

19" rims on the B5 will fit but you will need to stiffen the suspension and prob look at getting the arches rolled, because under hard driving or with passengers you will get wheel scrub. It's recommended that if you want performance and style go for the 18" but if you want style alone and are not going to do and real performance stuff then 19" look pukka under our cars.

I went for 18" has I'm due to fit my Supercharger (if the software ever turns up that is) and am planning doing the odd track day, so 18" was the option. I have only added H&R race springs, more for the right look than handling but will upgrade later (after recovering from the large out lay of late) to coil-overs.

[ QUOTE ]
ImolaS4 said:
All you guys from the UK have the same taste I guess. You're all jonesing on those tails.

Out here in the states, you'd be laughed off the block. Every rice boy and his brother rolls with lights like that on his Toyota or Honda - no body with a euro car rolls with those kind of lights.

But hey, it is your taste, your opinion, your car - go for it! You got my props and full respect bro. The rest of the car looks tight.

Just goes to show that car culture has its divisions even within a model series - from one country to another, too!.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey ImolaS4,

It's a well known fact that its you guys in the states that have no taste ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
that wigginer said:

Hey ImolaS4,

It's a well known fact that its you guys in the states that have no taste ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehehe... Think whatever you want.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif
<font color="blue">
To clear up some grammar for you: "fact" and "taste" are unrelated terms. One is an objective term and the other is a subjective term. It is improper and irrelevant to relate them to each other. </font>

Regardless, I gave the guy props and my respect - no personal judgements or insults from me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

yeah its not a bad term, its pretty much a term used for import cars(or any cars) usually with LOUD (coffee can mufflers) and shopping kart spoilers(rear wings), and Altezza lights. Not to mention the common mis-match color of body kit to car( car red, front spoiler blue, sideskirts yellow, and rear a different color)