turbo help please...

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
ok "planning" to fit the turbo this sunday... just wanna know what i need gaskit wise please... siena has already told me on the phone but i have been to sleep since!!

part numbers would be cool too iff poss!! :))

cheers

Turbo to CAT gasket

and

Turbo to exhaust manifold gasket.

dont think euro car parts do the mi got mines from audi, not expensive.

the turbo had a complementry service today... de oiled, de gunked, polished intakes, inpeller blades all cleaned, the actuator was adjusted for 12psi. just gotta get it on now!! yes you could say i have a hybrid ko3 lol!!

thanks to my mate at sanspeed!! shh tho it was on the sly!! :)

the turbo had a complementry service today... de oiled, de gunked, polished intakes, inpeller blades all cleaned, the actuator was adjusted for 12psi. just gotta get it on now!! yes you could say i have a hybrid ko3 lol!!

thanks to my mate at sanspeed!! shh tho it was on the sly!! :)

NICE!! ummm.....was it that bad.....lol! when the lads took it out they put it straight back into the same box.

G's own version of a hybrid K03 lol!

what turbo u using in your car right now?

gonna raise the front a little as i get rubbage if i sling it hard into a corner... fitting my new RS4 wheels .... and if audi get the parts for tomorrow then ill be fitting the turbo... fingers crossed!

sweet! your cars gonna look even better with the new rims! make sure you take some pics!

indeed i will .... my S8`s will be for sale too.. i think my mates gonna sell them as he has now decided he wants different wheels!! lol i think he wants £250 £300 for em.. not sure. no more than £300 tho.

cant wait till my rs4`s are on!

gaskets for the oil return line, they tend to seep if not changed and once the turbo is on they are a complete **** to change

gaskets for the oil return line, they tend to seep if not changed and once the turbo is on they are a complete **** to change

The part numbers are on the list in the link above for the oil drain gaskets (top/turbo and bottom/sump).

Good luck for tomorrow, i hope the gaskets work for you. Will get you in plenty of practice for the k04 you now want...... he he he

i have already said it an your pics thread... but your car is F***N silly quick!! im still grinning now!! cheers for letting me have a go!! :)