Armrest

jxm96c

Reaction score
Website
www.drmong.plus.com
Hi guys, if any of you has a centre console armrest in your A4/A6, could you kindly post it on here? I'd like to see how it's supposed to look, I bought 1 from Germany and installed it but the metal is exposing about an inch I wonder if I need to get a sleeve for it or what. Thanks in advance, will post pics of mine tomorrow so you know what I mean. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I have one in my A4 (B6 chassis), which I've only had a couple of weeks. Its the first time I've had a center armrest in a car, and at first I found it a bit strange. Now though I'd never go without it. Its great, especially when long-distance driving.

The missus can't get used to it, but then you can just fold it out the way, so everyones a winner.

There's no metal exposed on mine, but its the new A4 so don't know if that makes a difference. I'll try and get a pic for you and post it.

Mike

I have the older A4 and mine doesn't have any metal sticking out. I'll post a picture up later today

Check out the exploded veiw on VAGCOM's web site.

I have one my RS4. There is no mental showing.

This is the first time I have had a centre arm rest. I love it. Like Mikebabs, initially I found it awkward especially when you wanted to operate the handbrake but now I wouldn't be without it.