Electric Supercharger? Do they work?

i wouldn't bother myself. I've am engineering student and have studied thermodynamics in which you study this sort of thing. They need to run at a very high rpm to produce a significant boost. these run at a relatively low rpm and becuause the gearing of the motor is for speed, there will be minimal torque produced by the electrical motor that powers it and therefore the air already being drawn will probably be more powerful then what it produces!!! If you get an induction kit then that will produce a higher pressure of air intake and i think the performance of one of these electrical superchargers are probably the same.
I bet you've seen it on ebay!!! People will sell anything on there, including a £20 20BHP kit, which consists of 1 resistor costing less that 1p and which changes the sensor value to the car's computer which messes things up!!!

Unfortunately there are a lot of gullible people out there who will buy anything you tell them! Surely the bottom line is - you get what you pay for!