ECS Disks S4 (floating rota ) Pre-Sale

Markey

Reaction score
Hello,

I have some ECS Disks Floating Rota type for sale they are hardly used and came with a set of calipers i wanted as you can see in the pic. Also 2 S4 caliper carrier to use with these disks and the Big Red Movit or Brembos.

They are approx 360mm i think but im going to double check this later.

£100 the pair + carriers + postage

DSC00607.JPG

Also for sale soon,

Movit Big Red calipers (new dust seals) , Ferodo Pads, B5 1.8T Caliper Carriers made to use RS4 disks, 1 RS4 disk possible braided brake lines as well.
All you need is one more RS4 disk and the kit is ready to fit.
Will £475 + Postage

PM me for more details... :)

ECS floating disc are excellent I had them on my old 2.8 Supercharged A4 which I tracked on a few occasions without any brake fade.

They are very good quality :) just a shame im not going to use them now.

Really... only really need the discs though. Could be worth doing if i cant get a single disc from somewhere cheeper.

aren't you supposed to fit disks in pairs?

I know I wouldn't be using one old and one new disk on any car!

Siena you are a life saver i'll take it off you if its not needed for any of your projects :thumbsup:

Well if your insisting on using mismatched old disks (i presume they are very expensive new for you to be taking that pikey approach?) then its probably worthwhile taking them to a machine shop and having them faced on a lathe to ensure the surface is properly flat before fitting them with new pads.

if they are prohibitively expensive to buy new its probably worthwhile getting some bells machined up in the correct offset and pcd and buying off the shelf rotors in the correct size. Rally design do universal bells in various offsets that would just need machined to the exact offset for the audi calipers and then the appropriate sized rotor bolted on

Well if your insisting on using mismatched old disks (i presume they are very expensive new for you to be taking that pikey approach?) then its probably worthwhile taking them to a machine shop and having them faced on a lathe to ensure the surface is properly flat before fitting them with new pads.

Yes i agree i know someone with a disc referbisher at a garage if not ill use my local machine shop to get them grinded down as if you use a lathe you can put inconsistancies into th disc, im a engineer by trade and know of the importance of changing a pair of discs at the same time. This pikey approach is the only way i can or could get hold of a pair of discs without paying the earth for them.

if they are prohibitively expensive to buy new its probably worthwhile getting some bells machined up in the correct offset and pcd and buying off the shelf rotors in the correct size. Rally design do universal bells in various offsets that would just need machined to the exact offset for the audi calipers and then the appropriate sized rotor bolted on

But this is worth looking into as a more sustainable source for discs. Suppose its just the initial cost of making the bells then you recoupe when you change the rotor.

This disk in the kit is brand new.. just so you know :)