Carbon mirrors and B-pillars fitted, finally!

stapo69

All hail the mighty quattro!
Reaction score
Arrived back off my holiday the other day and finally the right shape mirror caps had turned up from carbon works berlin, after they sent me facelift shape ones to start with! I must say the german postal service is ****** slow, took me nearly 2 months to buy, recieve, send back, and finally recieve the right ones!

Anyway thought I'd pop a few pics up with them all fitted. Took the whole mirrors off and sprayed all the plastic satin black to tidy things up after they faded a bit in the sun over time and gone an off grey.

Really happy with the way they look, complement Noggy blue really well. Def worth the money IMO.

DSC00324.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00327.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

Noggy blue and carbon everywhere!

DSC00329.jpg

DSC00330.jpg

Looks really good.

I'd be interested in the B-pillar trims, how much were they?

I can't remember off hand exactly how much they were, think they were around the £130-£140 mark.

Drop Jan Rehmer an email on carbon.berlin@googlemail.com, he'll soon sort you out a good deal, knocked me some money off for buying the mirrors and pillars together.

Here's their website: www.carbon-works-berlin.de/

They do crop up on ebay.de too selling through a shop on there.

Looks awesome, shame the cupra r splitter doesnt come in carbon too.

I was looking into that actually, was gonna glass fibre the back to make it rigid then get some weave layered over the top. But I've just ordered the Dietrich RS4 front end so I don't think the LCR splitter will be going on that bumper. But if it does, carbon she will go!

Nice covers. They are the same as the ones I have got. Carbon works quality is excellent, just a bit pricey

Another person with my way of thinking, gonna get around to seeing if I can get the grill surround carbon coated too! Just gotta find someone to do it.

As for the wheels I did contemplate them going dark for some time. But after a scout around the net I've found a new set of rims I wanna go for, but I've just gotta find some now! But they'll remain a secret for the time being!