man wrecks my car!!!!!

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
after popping into a shop for some duct tape to tie up my latest victim, i come out side to find some 1 trashing my car........

01082008419.jpg

look he thinks its funny!!

01082008420.jpg

hes dropped his love tool.....

01082008421.jpg

seems he has gone....

01082008422.jpg

WHATS HAPPEND!!!

01082008423.jpg

HIM BROK IT!

lol not really!! thats what me a siena have been up to today... WARNING TO ALL... air con cluches are ****** *******!! lol

thanks to siena for doing me cluch thingy madjig track rod arms, and discovering a few little nastys on my car!!

:)

Ah, that's called servicing the "Alpine Way", with a soothing "Alpine Breeze".

Was a very breezy day, may I add.

Ah, that's called servicing the "Alpine Way", with a soothing "Alpine Breeze".

Was a very breezy day, may I add.

rofl!! :whistle2:

dunno what ya on about siena.....
:undwech:

hi, my names Alpine, FART.... can i....FART can i use your toilet please.........FART!

Alpine fresh!

Good stuff!! Does the aircon work now then?? I had to stick a new condenser rad in mine when i had the engine out a few weeks back still haven't had the system filled up to check. :blink:

No, the air con doesn't work - the clutch assembly Alpine bought had a smaller spline for the compressor shaft.

yes it got back together... the nastys were lower and top arms very worn.... you will laugh at this 1.... 3 corners off sports susspention.... 1 corner of standerd suspention!! (not a prob as i have bought coilovers ) and a non vented front bumper (whick i always thought was weird) to the intercooler, which sienas green audi kindly donated the vented grill. NO JOKE that car was so much more responsive on the way home.

i love cars dont you!!

kin cars!

I have a feeling my clutch is not working but wont be able to tell until my gas is refilled. If you still have that clutch i may have it off you if you don't need it :blink: and it fits on mine.