A4 Remap

griswold

Reaction score
Had my a4 remapped today at chipped uk got 212bhp more when settles in.
Great day.

Good man, what car was it? i was there and there was 2 B5's when i was there, black and kingfisher blue

Mine was the black 1.8t quattro sport.
Wish I saw your car now I was third to be done. I stayed for the next two cars wanted to see the allroad being done, just had to drive then.
You must have been one of the later ones to arrive as there was a sea of cars so didnt look around. Maybe next time.

I wasnt running mine and parked accross the road. I stood and watched the Allroad get done, good figures for him. I was only visiting,lol

I got there just after 10 and left around 1 ish

griswold how bigs the change in driveability/performance in comparison

it was night and day when they did mine, the performance is very progressive, you find yourself entering corners quicker than you thought etc. Also when driving normaly the economy is better

thats pretty cool. i was always planning on going awesome gti but ive been hereing alot of good about chipped uk

I've read other peoples feedback about them and the difference in the way it drives after but is it really that good? yes!
The car does feel so much better, smoother and faster.
Definately use chipped uk/chip n spin

Mark (Chip-n-spin)

Is the ST3 available for a 180bhp 1.8T as found in a 2000 A4 quattro? If so, can you tell me what difference I should expect with the two maps? Oh, and are they still £350? I take it the are literally "plug and play"? The reason I'm considering one of these rather than a normal remap is that you're about 250 miles away from me and, by the time I've stuck petrol in my car to come up and see you........

Cheers
Simon