Whats This?

conker2

Reaction score
I sold my A4 (1996 2.6se) a while back to a guy at work and he has hit it. He now has something protruding through the bumper as you can see in the pictures, it metal and sort of tube shaped. Any ideas as to what it is - part of the bumper, chassis?
P020808_1539.jpg

P020808_153901.jpg

He also has a set of RS6 replica wheels on there that he may be selling, i'm looking at coming back to audi and am looking at a 99-00 A6 2.7T and would be interested if they will fit, are the A4 & A6 wheel fitments the same?

thanks for any help:)

Dont think so, you cant see it from underneath and is very sturdy, sturdy enough to push a hole through the bumper.

yer it looks like hes reversed into a pole or something (you can see the white marks in a line up the bumper and light cluster and the dent in the bootlid) and the bumper will have bent and the metal has punched thru. The bumper plastic is very flexible and will just pop back into shape, but obviously the bit thats been bent around that metal tube has had nowhere to go.

A6 and A4 fitments are similar. You should find out the Offset and Width of the rims and check if they;re suitable.