Projector headlights....

Mutinyno9

Reaction score
I'm looking for some S4 Xenon healights(2000-2002, B5) and not tryin gto pay$700 for them. Is there any place/company that sells themfor less than $500. And how will i know if they are actually S4 xenon headlights. Will the projector look different, is the glass housings different from xenon/non-xenon?

Think that it means that they are manufactured for cars sold in europe due to different specifications etc.

could be anything from beam pattern (although most are switchable)

xenon/halogen like you mention

to wiring.... (like the US sometimes have the extra amber running light or what ever you guys call it..)

to what type leveling motor you have (if any) or fixed pivot instead.

even down to the type aproval marking

The variables are massive.

I'm pretty sure i have Halogen, hence the H7 bulbs, so does that mean i don't have a Xenon lense. Honestly i have no idea about the lenses, all i know is that my lights make a buzzing noise when i turn on my car(coming from the headlights) and there is no Lighting Bolt on the headlight cover. When the beam patter is shown on the garage, there is an obvious "cut" line shown. So pretty much my question is, if i were to convert to HID, would i need new lenses?(ie. are the S4 lenses different from the ones that i have now?)

now these crystal clear lenses are becomming more common you probably wont.

If its a lense with a pattern etc , then you probably will need a different lense.

worth noting that most headlights are sealed( and leak tested) and not meant to be pulled apart.