1997 A4 2.4 Workshop Manual

Clint84

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere already.... the forum search is only allowing me to see the A3 forum's for some reason$"?

Anyway, i own a 1997 A4 2.4, and for the life of me i cannot find a workshop manual for it.

Im fairly handy with a spanner and like to do as much of my own maintenance as i can, but is there anyone who does a manual that covers the V6 petrol engines from 95-2000 ?"$

Haynes cover's the 4 cylinder ones... but no 6 cylinder ones :|

I think its going to be very daft if no one does one.. :ermm:

Any help would be appreciated!
Cheers
Clint

i believe you need the 4 cylinder one to cover the car, and there is an engine one to cover the engine i bet, one good way to get two lots of cash from you.

You could pop onto ebay and maybe buy one of those electronic manuals, they are very detailed and are what the dealers use. They also cver all models and varients

Cheer's i did buy an audi repair electronic manual (ELSA) but when i put my car's information into it it wouldn't let me select the manual gearbox option, and also it was a ****** pig's ear to navigate around!

I can readily indentify most bit's i would ever want to look at i guess, was just more interested in having the engine section in the manual too, i will take a look around to see if they do one.

Many thanks for the reply,
Clint